Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikon Prostaff or Burris FullField 2 E1 3-9×40?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikon Prostaff or Burris FullField 2 E1 3-9×40?

Looking for opinions-

I've never owned either, but I came across a deal where I could buy either scope for $130. I probably wouldn't use the illumination feature on the Burris, and the scopes seem to be equal in the clarity department. The Burris is listed close to $300, and the Nikon around $175 regular price. Both are new in box and carry a "no fault" warranty. The Burris is a 30mm tube and the Nikon a 1".

Does anyone have any experience with either? I would be looking to put one on my 308 or 25 06.

Burris
    have both and would get another burris
    mind stating where the deal is?

the prostaff I have is fine, nothing wrong with it just like the other option better

Comment

Not at all. Cabelas has both on sale, and I have a $20 off coupon, so the Burris comes out to $129.

Comment

Never used a Burris but I have a prostafff that came on my rifle and my dad has a prostaff 7. Both good for what we shoot, I’ve tested the bdc reticle our to the third circle(roughly 350 yards) in my rifle and it was spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd always choose a Burris over a Nikon of comparable quality level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was a Nikon fan for a long time, until I bought my first Burris. If I were choosing between the two, I wouldn't even give it a second thought - I'd buy the Burris.

All the best,
            Glenn

Comment

Working...
            X