Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2018 F-250 100k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a dually half ton.

Comment

All that money and you still only get that stupid little window in back?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
        Crazy.

I thought $70-72k was crazy today when I was looking at them.
        If you want the status symbol that is the King Ranch/Platinum/Lariat then yeah. 72K is the price. Its like Yeti. Paying for a Logo.

You can get pretty much the same truck, but an XLT minus some of the "pretty" accessories for the high dollar trucks for 47K if you can wheel and deal.

I went with the STX (basically a XL but with added options) FX4 package and added what i want to make it an XLT without the actual xlt badge and paid 42K.

Comment

Most the 3/4 and up diesels are North of 70K now. I did a loan workup on a Escalade over 110K.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
            Most the 3/4 and up diesels are North of 70K now. I did a loan workup on a Escalade over 110K.
            Just the fully loaded ones. Like said in my above post, you can get a middle of the road Diesel with everything one "needs" and a couple extra wants for 50 or below right now.
            I find it ridiculous that prices go up so much between a nice XLT and a similar truck with leather on everything. Its the same truck except with cowhide all over and some flashy LED's

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
              If you want the status symbol that is the King Ranch/Platinum/Lariat then yeah. 72K is the price. Its like Yeti. Paying for a Logo.

You can get pretty much the same truck, but an XLT minus some of the "pretty" accessories for the high dollar trucks for 47K if you can wheel and deal.

I went with the STX (basically a XL but with added options) FX4 package and added what i want to make it an XLT without the actual xlt badge and paid 42K.
              That is the type truck I normally buy(LTor XLT), but still hate that they cost 40-50K+.
              Last edited by BrianL; 09-28-2017, 03:22 PM.

Comment

DP

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                  That is the type truck I normally buy, but still hate that they cost 40-50K.
                  Oh i hated it as well. All diesel trucks prices are going up regardless of brand.
                  People used to be able to afford the fully loaded stuff when it was in the 40's. Now it just gets us middle of the pack, but im still happy with the one i ended up with. Has way more than i need to haul a cattle trailer.

Comment

It is getting ridiculous... Its a **** truck!

Comment

Yeah I agree it's just insane. We keep buying em and they keep costing more.

Comment

Working...
                      X