Opinions on Springfield Handguns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an xd 40 subcompact and xds 9.
    Both shoot well and haven't Malfunctioned.
    I carry the xds Love springfiekds

Comment

I love the whole xd line and carry an xds 3.3 in 45.

I have a buddy that is part of a "team" if you will, he could have anything he wants price dont matter. He carry's an xd

Comment

they are very nice. Comes with interchangeable ergonomic grips

Comment

I've got a XD 40 Sub Compact and it's been a great gun. It's not very pretty but shoots great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have XDM in 45 3.8 great gun no problems. I also have a XDM 9 no issues at all. Both guns have about a 1,000 rounds through them. No issues at all.

Comment

I have to springfields one is a xd 40 the other is xdm 3.3 9mm and I like them both very much. Both have performed flawlessly every time I pulled the trigger with no malfunctions.

Comment

Carry an xds 45 every day.

Comment

I really like mine. Currently own XDM's and an XDS. I've had XD's in the past. I will be buying an XDE soon.
                  All the best,
                  Glenn

Comment

I have a xd 40 and a xds 3.3 9mm that I carry. I have been pleased with the performance of each one. Neither one has given me any problems

Comment

I have an XD 40. Its a nice gun for a polymer. I am not a fan of polymer guns all that much. That said. The Glock was sold and the Springfield stayed in the safe.

Comment

Have the XDS in 9mm and couldn't be happier.

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
                          In my experience, one "Tupperware" gun is about as good as another. I've owned Glocks and Springfields at the same time and both were flawless.
                          No! You must choose one side, and hate all other options!!

JK, I totally agree with you.

Comment

My son got me a XDS 45 after I had shot his and showed some interest. I have always shied away from the plastic guns but what the heck can't wait to throw it in the dish washer as soon as I get it dirty.

Comment

I carry a full size XD45. My wife has the XDs 45. They are great weapons. I had a couple Glocks and an H&K but really like the XD.

Comment

Working...
                              X