No announcement yet.

New Seekins HAVAK rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trigger is a Timney 510. It’s not the best available, but it’s pretty dang good for a factory rifle. I adjusted mine down to 2 lbs this weekend, and it’s much nicer now. It’s about to get a Trigger Tech Special thrown in it though.

Comment

Thanks for replys trying to get a few different opinions

Comment

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
        Thanks for replys trying to get a few different opinions
        Man the seekins and Christensen are about on par as far as accuracy. I hate the Christensen stock and the little clown hand bolt. However; that rifle shoots and is much lighter than the seekins.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
          The trigger is a Timney 510. It’s not the best available, but it’s pretty dang good for a factory rifle. I adjusted mine down to 2 lbs this weekend, and it’s much nicer now. It’s about to get a Trigger Tech Special thrown in it though.
          I do not care for Timney. I have two in sealed packaging that never made it to a Bergara that came with one. The included Timney was supposed to be 2.5. After three replacements I just threw a Jewell in the rifle. I have a couple of Triggertech diamonds that are on the bench, Timney is not in the same league as TT or Jewell.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X