• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom 264 WinMag and or a 22 Dasher

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
      I'm hoping to complete my first full custom rifle by year's end. Defiance Deviant short action, Manners EH4 stock and either a Bartlein or Proof barrel. Caliber still to be determined - probably 6.5 Creedmoor or 6.5x47 Lapua.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      We can count on pics, right?

Comment

I want to take some pistol and rifle courses just not sure where yet. Been looking at VX Marksmanship

Comment

I'm gonna add a couple of these to the stash as well.

Comment

I'm hoping to get a Ruger American 6.5cm to build off of for range fun. I also would like to add another 1911 to the safe

Comment

Gonna start reloading, I've watched about 100 videos on youtube so far.

Ground up, all new to me; just waiting on that year end performance bonus!

Comment

Mine will change 100 times to what I want to buy...the only consistent thing will be more and more ammo

Comment

1.) - Finally get around to filling out paperwork for a Suppressor.
                  ( Or, do i wait on Trump first ??? )

2.) Stay off slickguns.com - That site keeps me broke

3.) Start reloading - I got a Lee starter set for Christmas 2015 that's still in the box. Since, I have slowly been buying different powders, bullets, primers, dies, etc. Everything is in place, just need to sit down and put it to good use.

Edit -

4.) Buy a shotgun and take up duck hunting
                  Last edited by clayg08; 01-04-2017, 02:52 PM.

Comment

You guys have some great goals so far!
                    I'm still new to reloading, I'm hoping by the end of the year to be comfortable loading all pistol calibers that I have.
                    Shoot more.
                    Work up at least one custom load for a rifle.
                    Shoot my 270 out to 500 yards and be comfortable hitting a paper plate .
                    And limit myself to only 3 gun purchases in 2017. My list includes a Smith & Wesson 686 357 3 inch , Nylon 66 and one misc. Good luck to all you guys.. Make it happen!

Comment

(1) Get some glass for my Ruger Precision, Creed
                      (2) Put the Savage Big Boy .338 Lapua on the market for someone that'll push it to its limit.
                      (3) Put the Auto-Ordnance Tommy+1911 collector's set on the market. I keep staring at it to test it out but don't want to cause it's a collector's set.
                      (4) Limit myself to only 5 gun purchases in 2017! Already on the list is subcompact for the wife, a plinker for the daughter, and another hunting rifle for moi.
                      (5) More AMMO!

Comment

Book more hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Coup de Grace View Post
                          Book more hunts.

I like this one

Comment

duck hunting toy

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
                            1.) - Finally get around to filling out paperwork for a Suppressor.
                            ( Or, do i wait on Trump first ??? )

2.) Stay off slickguns.com - That site keeps me broke

3.) Start reloading - I got a Lee starter set for Christmas 2015 that's still in the box. Since, I have slowly been buying different powders, bullets, primers, dies, etc. Everything is in place, just need to sit down and put it to good use.

Edit -

4.) Buy a shotgun and take up duck hunting
                            Looking at anything particular...currently have one more shotty than i need right now. Looking to replace with hunting rifle...it's a Remington Versamax Sportsman Waterfowl 28"

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                              We can count on pics, right?

Yes. Lol. Don't hold your breath, though. 9 month wait on action and stock. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have several new barrels (mostly Contenders) that don't even have scopes installed, and a few that aren't sighted in. I want every rifle and pistol I own sighted in and loads developed / finalized before next season. That way, I don't have to choose between the firearms that are "ready". I just choose between the firearms I own... as they will all be ready.
                                All the best,
                                Glenn

Comment

Working...
                                X