No announcement yet.

Friday Gun ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veterans Day at the Range . Friday and Saturday edition. I took my boys to the range to celebrate Veterans day.

Friday Guns. Confirming Zero with the POF P-308, Trijicon SNIPE-IR, Dead Air Sandman L with the Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover in a HOG Saddle.

Friday at the Range. My youngest loading his great grandfathers Savage MK II with a Primary Arms 4-14 & the Dead Air Mask HD. He is shooting the rifle off a Kopfjager Reaper Grip and having no trouble hitting steel at 100 yards.

Friday at the Range. My youngest's first time with a centerfire rifle. Custom Remington 700. Evelio McDonald built this masterpeice. 20” Shilen 4-groove ratchet 1:8”, Defiance bolt stop, Badger mini tactical bolt knob, Bell & Carlson M40 stock, Seekins Precision bipod rail, Atlas bipod, NF 3.5-15x56, Leupold mounts and Jewell trigger. The Suppressor is a Crux Archangel 30.

Friday at the Range. My youngest shooting his great grandfathers Savage MK II with a Primary Arms 4-14 & the Dead Air Mask HD. He is shooting the rifle off a Kopfjager Reaper Grip and having no trouble hitting steel at 100 yards.

POF P-308 and Dead Air Sandman L with the Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover in day precision mode on the HOG Saddle

My 8 year old shooting the 18" AR-15 w/ IOR Valdata 3-18, Surefire SOCOM556RC and a Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover in a Kopfjager-industries Reaper Grip.

My 8 year old loading the magazine for the AR.

My son shooting his grandfathers Savage MK II with a Primary Arms 4-14 & the Dead Air Mask HD. He is shooting the rifle off a Kopfjager Reaper Grip and having no trouble hitting steel at 100 yards.

Didn't realize I kept saying good job over and over.

[MEDIA=youtube]pZvyL2uB92w[/MEDIA]

My 8 year old shooting his great grandfathers Savage MK II with a Primary Arms FFP mil reticle and Dead Air Mask HD

[MEDIA=youtube]sc6DsV7oQl8[/MEDIA]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Friday Guns

Seiko SBDX011 Emperor Tuna and Monte Cristo Classic

Shooting the POF P-308 and Dead Air Sandman L with the Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover on a Kopfjager Reaper Grip

Seiko SBDX011 Emperor Tuna and Monte Cristo Classic. The Dead Air Sandman L and Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover in the High Heat Suppressor Pouch

Anschutz Model 54 MS 22lr.

Shooting a Mosin-Nagant 91-30 made in 1942 w/ AAC Cyclone. It has been. Piller bedded, free floated and has a Timney Trigger.

Tools. Seiko Emperor Tuna, Mosin-Nagant 91-30 made in 1942 w/ AAC Cyclone.

The Ruger Single Six .22WMR shooting at 100 yards

Mosin loaded

Custom Remington 700. Evelio McDonald built this masterpeice. 20” Shilen 4-groove ratchet 1:8”, Defiance bolt stop, Badger mini tactical bolt knob, Bell & Carlson M40 stock, Seekins Precision bipod rail, Atlas bipod, Sightron 8-32, Leupold mounts and Jewell trigger. The Suppressor is a Crux Ark 30.

Custom Remington 700. Evelio McDonald built masterpeice in thed sun

POF P-308 and Dead Air Sandman L and Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover in a Kopfjager-industries Reaper Grip in the evening sun

Tactical replacement wheels on old Starlite case

Shooting the Anschutz model 1720 22WMR

Shooting out of the Xterra

Range Dawg on Benz

Comment

Friday at the Range

Seiko SBDX011 Emperor Tuna and Monte Cristo Classic

Seiko SBDX011 Emperor Tuna and Rolex Sea Dweller. Two working watches. Serious divers and a pile of .22WMR.

Rolex Sea Dweller, Monte Cristo Classic and a pile of .22WMR.

5.56mm projectile embedded in a bolt.

Custom Remington 700. Evelio McDonald built masterpeice.

Crux Nemesis 6", Ark 30 7.5" and Archangel 9.25"

Shooting a Mosin-Nagant 91-30 made in 1942 w/ AAC Cyclone. It has been. Piller bedded, free floated and has a Timney Trigger.

The barrel was shortened to 22" and threaded 9/16x24 nf tpi. A Timeny trigger was installed, the stock wss shortened and stipped of all lacquer then true oiled without staining. The action was pillar bedded and the barrel free floated and glass bedded. An ATI scope mount kit was added. The bolt was customised. The barelled action and magazine were duracoated. The AAC Cyclone is attached with a thread adaoter that was checked for concentricity.

The POF P-308 and Dead Air Sandman L with the Rifles Only HAD suppressor in a Kopfjager-industries Reaper Grip in the background.

Shooting the Anschutz Model 54 MS 22lr. The POF P-308 and Dead Air Sandman L with the Rifles Only HAD suppressor in a Kopfjager-industries Reaper Grip in the background.

Seiko SBDX011 Emperor Tuna and Rolex Sea Dweller. Two working watches. Serious divers and a pile of .22WMR.

Comment

Thanksgiving Day at the Grand parents
          Thanksgiving Shooting. My 8yo shooting his grand fathers Ruger 10/22 in a MagPul Hunter X 22 stick with a Primary Arms 4-14 and a dead air mask HD. It's mounted on a kopfjager-industries reaper grip.

The cousins watching My 8 YO shooting his great grandfathers Ruger 10/22 in a MagPul Hunter X 22 stick with a Primary Arms 4-14 and a dead Air Mask HD.

My 6yo shooting his grandfather's Ruger 10/22 in a MagPul Hunter X 22 stick with a Primary Arms 4-14 and a dead Air Mask HD.

My 6yo shooting his great grandfathers Savage MK II with a Primary Arms FFP mil and a Dead Air Mask HD. It's mounted on a kopfjager-industries reaper grip.

My 6yo discussing the finer points of shooting with his cousins.

First deer hunt. Sitting in the blind with his Ruger 10/22 w/ Dead Air Mask HD on trash panda watch.

#thepewpewlife #blackgunsmatter #evilblackrifle #guns #weapon #weapons #weaponsdaily #rifles #suppressor #makeamericagreatagain #weaponsfanatics #texasguntrust #texasnfatrust #guntrust #nfatrust #reapergrip #kopfjager #kopfjagerindustries #gemtechammo #deadairsilencers

Comment

Thanksgiving Day. My 8yo shooting his grandfathers Winchester pellet rifle

Comment

#diepiggydie. my friend and a TexasGunTrust client took this hog in the panhandle with a Pulsar APEX from @third_coast_thermal . The rifle is an SBR with a 7.62x39mm upper and a Crux Archangel suppressor.

300lb boar. Too big to load

Comment

Saturday at the Range

Comment

Using the Magnetospeed V3

Comment

Saturday At Wild River Ranch

Awesome nsert from @eatontacticalinnovations for my POF P-308 and Dead Air Sandman L with the Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover, Trijicon SNIPE-IR, and Colt Lights Microtac M-sceptre. A place for everything . . Etc.

#eatontacticalinnovations
                    @third_coast_thermal provided the Trijicon SNIPE-IR.

#diepiggydie 91yards, offhand w/ the POF P-308, Trijicon Snipe-IR and Dead Air Sandman L .
                    @third_coast_thermal provided the Trijicon SNIPE-IR.

Developing Holdovers from 100 to 700 yards.
                    Range tools. POF P-308 and Dead Air Sandman L w/a Nightforce NSX, Pellegrino, a great Cohiba Robusto Tubo cigar, Dagaz Tsunami Bone Frog UDT Timer and a great rifle at the 700yd range.

Range tools. Pellegrino, great cigar, Dagaz Tsunami Bone Frog UDT Timer and a great rifle at the 700yd range.

Surefire 2211 wristlight watch and a Cohiba Tubo Robusto. Essential gear.

9yo shooting the Area 419, 6.5 creedmoor Defiance action, Bartlein 1:8 3B, 22", Swarovski X5 3.5x18 and a TBAC Ultra 7.

TBAC Ultra 7

Area 419, 6.5 creedmoor Defiance action, Bartlein 1:8 3B, 22", Swarovski X5 3.5x18 and a TBAC Ultra 7.

9yo Sawyer shooting a gopher with a Savage MK II.

Waiting on the deer with the Steiner HX15x56mm binoculars and the POF P-308. Binoculars provided by ThirdCoastThermal

Dagaz Tsunami Bone Frog UDT Timer and a Cohiba Robusto Tubo Hecho en Habana at the range.

Comment

great photos looks like fuuunn

Comment

Originally posted by Poolman2001 View Post
                        great photos looks like fuuunn
                        It has been fun. Post some of your range and hunting photos

Comment

Love it !

Comment

A friend and client laying waste to the pigs in the panhandle with a @third_coast_thermal Pulsar APEX XQ30 TWS, a Crux Archangel and a custom he built off a Yankee hill 11.5" barrel 7.62x39mm upper.

Comment

#diepiggydie It's the first Hog hunt of 2018. Big Boar down with a 165gr Federal Trophy Bonded Tip to the head in Navarro County w/ the POF P-308, Trijicon Snipe-IR and Dead Air Sandman L w/ Rifles Only Had Suppressor Cover. TNVC PVS-14 on a Wilcox mount and A Team Wendy ExFil helmet. Otte Gear for staying warm and dry. Third Coast Thermal provided the Snipe-IR.

Support our vendors on TBH. Outdoor Legacy has these if you have questions.

Comment

Friday at the range. I wanted to sight in my sons 10/22 & try out a new video camera adapter I picked up from shot Show.

I used the adapter to video through the scope with my Note 5.

This is my son's Ruger 10/22. He rocks the pink Magpul Hunter stock. It has a primary arms 4 to 14 first focal plane Mil Dot optic on it. I used today too adjust the zero a little bit. It still needs a timney trigger. On the front, is the dead air mask HD. I was shooting off the kopfjager Reaper grip from Third Coast thermal

While I was at Shot Show, I met the iscope guys. I had not seen their product before. They were kind enough to send a demo unit home with me. This was my first outing with the iscope adapter. It was relatively easy to set up. One side had it adjusted I was able to shoot some video through the scope with my Note 5.

iScope products are sure to improve the way to you go about scouting. You can now attach your smartphone to any optical device and have photo or video ready viewing.

[MEDIA=youtube]h4hmyVk7RKY[/MEDIA]

I have been discussing what a pre-cut precision rifle foam insert for the Pelican 1750 case should look like with the guys that Eaton Tactical Innovations. They sent me one of the prototypes to look at. I put the prototype in my 1750 case and found that it works well with everything from my 30 caliber bolt-action rifles to my 22 bolt action rifle. You can fit most everything you need in one case. Everything else goes in your range bag.

Watches and guns.

Comment

Working...
                                X