No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 month wait for my second can. I just put it on the rifle and will shoot it this weekend. Im looking to get a 3rd but everything is on backorder!
    Attached Files

Comment

Form 4 was submitted today through Capitol Armory for the Omega 9k. Clock has started. Let’s see how long it takes.

Comment

I just had a buddy get his approved i 12 days !!!! OMG !

Comment

My eform was submitted April 1st. I hope it's not a long wait, I've been checking my email several times a day hoping I get good news.

Comment

Originally posted by piercebronkite View Post
            5 month wait for my second can. I just put it on the rifle and will shoot it this weekend. Im looking to get a 3rd but everything is on backorder!
            I just bought one that was on back order and had a serial number within 2-3 days, so I would not be worried about a back ordered item. Hopefully will only take a few days for ATF approval.

Comment

The last one that I did last year, took right at 9 months... But I heard they are speeding up.

Comment

Well. Didn’t take long. Submitted the 2nd, approved today. 6 day wait.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chase4556 View Post
                  Wow, thats quick!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase4556 View Post
                    Did you file as an individual or trust if you do not mind me asking? I have 2 that I bought on Friday under a single shot trust.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Made View Post

Did you file as an individual or trust if you do not mind me asking? I have 2 that I bought on Friday under a single shot trust.
                      I did individual. My other 2 were done on an individual as well, so figured I’d just do the same.

Maybe one day I will swap them all to a trust with my dad and someone else on it in the event of my untimely demise.

Comment

My info has been waiting review at Silencer Shop for a week now. This is the step before I electronically sign the eform (form4). FFL checked and they said the delay was due to 10x increase in submission volume. So looks like the bottleneck may have just moved if you are using Silencer Shop.

Comment

Originally posted by texas_legend View Post
                          My info has been waiting review at Silencer Shop for a week now. This is the step before I electronically sign the eform (form4). FFL checked and they said the delay was due to 10x increase in submission volume. So looks like the bottleneck may have just moved if you are using Silencer Shop.
                          They did the same with me in 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by texas_legend View Post
                            3/22(order placed) until 4/2(certify and submit form 4) for me with Capitol Armory. So wasn’t terrible. Hopefully they get you squared away.

Comment

Order placed 03/28, Certified Form 4 today,04/16. Silencer Shop. Was on Backorder so took a few days to come in too. Hopefully get lucky and approved quickly

Comment

Banish22
                                Banish Back Country

Silencer Central Trust 5 month wait and 1 month to get it in my hands… honestly that was the most Painful Part … not very efficient IMO… but it’s done

Comment

Working...
                                X