No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little off topic, but I filed my first efile form 1 yesterday. Wow. That website is such a POS it turns what should be a 10 minute process into a half day process. Almost like it's designed to discourage you from filing. It would be pretty hard to convince me that the wait times and screw ups aren't by design.

Comment

Picked mine up today.
      Purchased last Nov.
      ATF approved May 22nd but took until today for the dealer to get my stamp in.

Comment

Got the call today that mine have been approved. ATF forgot to send my stamp with the second one....so the paperwork is going back and they are going to expedite it for me. Maybe another week before I'll be able to pick it up

Q Thunder Chicken--Check cashed 4/13--dealer received approval/stamp 8/12 (17.5 weeks)
        Rex Silentium SEG Rimfire Suppressor--Check cashed 5/14/20--dealer received approval (ATF forgot stamp) 8/12 (13 weeks)

Comment

Originally posted by Jim_IV View Post
          Got the call today that mine have been approved. ATF forgot to send my stamp with the second one....so the paperwork is going back and they are going to expedite it for me. Maybe another week before I'll be able to pick it up

Q Thunder Chicken--Check cashed 4/13--dealer received approval/stamp 8/12 (17.5 weeks)
          Rex Silentium SEG Rimfire Suppressor--Check cashed 5/14/20--dealer received approval (ATF forgot stamp) 8/12 (13 weeks)

Mine cashed mid June so hope I get your luck and timeframes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jim_IV View Post

You're going to love the thunder chicken! Its been a great can!

Jason Slocum

Comment

For my most recent can, I submitted 3/24/20 and got the notification to pick it up at the shop on 8/31/20. Just a hair over 5 months. This is my second can. It is probably my last for a while but 5 months is something I can do if I need another.

Comment

Originally posted by ken800 View Post
                For my most recent can, I submitted 3/24/20 and got the notification to pick it up at the shop on 8/31/20. Just a hair over 5 months. This is my second can. It is probably my last for a while but 5 months is something I can do if I need another.
                Was that on a trust or individual?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
                  Was that on a trust or individual?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                  Sorry, I should have put that. Trust that I already have one can in.

Comment

had a few 5.5 months approvals come through recently. Hoping they keep the downward trend on wait times. stamps have been taking 2-3 weeks to arrive after approval date.

Comment

Form 4 Trust

Mailed 5/28/20

Approved 10/02/20

Currently awaiting stamp

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
                        Form 4 Trust

Mailed 5/28/20

Approved 10/02/20

Currently awaiting stamp

When was check cashed?

Comment

Form 4 Wait

Originally posted by bmac View Post
                          When was check cashed?

6/4/20. Forgot that. I’ll edit the original post.

Maybe not, lol. I can’t figure out how to edit any other post than this one.

Last edited by CentralTXHunter; 10-08-2020, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Well... approved paperwork arrived back to my dealer today. The government forgot to attach the stamp, so the wait continues.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                              Alright ladies and gents, sent in my form 4 today so I guess the wait for my Omega officially begins.

The guy at Helotes Tactical told me it would be 6-8 months, and since I didn't like that answer, I'm asking y'all's thoughts on what it might be?

Oh, and here's a pic
                              My last one took 5 months... things seem to be improving.

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
                                Well... approved paperwork arrived back to my dealer today. The government forgot to attach the stamp, so the wait continues.

That’s exactly what happened on one of my cans a month or so ago. Paperwork showed up without the stamp. I had to wait about four weeks for my dealer to send the paperwork back to the ATF and then them to send the stamp back to my dealer. My dealer said that was only the second time he’s ever seen that

Comment

Working...
                                X