Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matthew View Post
    I have another that was cashed at the end on Jan. Checked on it yesterday, and was told I’d have it in 30-45 days. It was approved a couple weeks ago.
    Seeing the forms since 11/2019 and the forms after that coming back in ~6 months is like the best news ever when you've got some in the pipeline at 3-4 months....
    Short of less than 1 month e-form 4's, making them just a standard NICS check or even better the entire unconstitutional process being scrapped of course.
    Last edited by BigJimmyRustler; 07-08-2020, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
      Seeing the forms since 11/2019 and the forms after that coming back in ~6 months is like the best news ever when you've got some in the pipeline at 3-4 months....
      Short of less than 1 month e-form 4's, making them just a standard NICS check or even better the entire unconstitutional process being scrapped of course.
      And here I sit. Pending from august. Cashed September 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        Man, I feel for you. You guys with checks cashed in September & October have to be feeling some things.

Comment

Right at 1 year for me.
          Purchased on 6/20/19
          Check cashed on 7/6/19
          Got the call to pick up on 6/25/20

Comment

I guess I have no idea how to track my “cashed check”. I went through silencer shop and paid the $200 on my debit card

Anyone else do this? Process was pretty easy, hopefully it doesn’t cause any holdups.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
              I guess I have no idea how to track my “cashed check”. I went through silencer shop and paid the $200 on my debit card

Anyone else do this? Process was pretty easy, hopefully it doesn’t cause any holdups.
              Who did you pay? Silencer Shop? When I did mine I could pay the shop and then they write the check and send it along with the application. I always choose to write my own check

To me the check being cashed it just a receipt that they have your application. Based on wait times.. it means nothing.

If it has been a month, you can call with the serial number and ask for a status.

Matt

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Get on the silencer shop website and log into your account and view your order history.
                Select the order and there will be some details regarding the order.
                It will state "Check Cashed" followed by a date.
                That date is effectively when your wait time starts.

EDIT: IT will look like this.
                Last edited by BigJimmyRustler; 07-08-2020, 10:40 AM.

Comment

I bought mine on 6-5, and it's showing the form 4 was mailed on 6-30.

dang, it took them almost a month to process my info and mail it. looks like my clock hasn't even started ticking yet.
                  Last edited by kyle1974; 07-08-2020, 11:43 AM.

Comment

called recently to check on it?

Comment

I bought mine on 6-5, and it's showing the form 4 was mailed on 6-30.

dang, it took them almost a month to process my info and mail it. looks like my clock hasn't even started ticking yet.
                      depending on if your transfer dealer already had it in stock, the ATF has to approve the dealer to dealer transfer (form 3) before they can prepare your Form 4. form 3's have been taking 10+ days recently.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                        called recently to check on it?
                        Bout a month ago. I try not to call the ATF too much. Don’t wanna slow them down. Capitol Armory will email me when it’s approved. Filed an EForms F1 2 weeks ago as well. It’s a race now!

Comment

Bout a month ago. I try not to call the ATF too much. Don’t wanna slow them down. Capitol Armory will email me when it’s approved. Filed an EForms F1 2 weeks ago as well. It’s a race now!
                          my money is in the F1 winning that race.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Purchased late dec 2019, picked it up today 7/14/20. Paperwork said it was approved 6/18 but took a month to get to store. Faster than I thought for sure.

Comment

Ordered: 1/13/20
                              Tax Stamp Cashed: 1/27/20
                              Got the call: 7/14/20
                              In my hands: This afternoon!

Comment

Originally posted by Tall0 View Post
                                Purchased late dec 2019, picked it up today 7/14/20. Paperwork said it was approved 6/18 but took a month to get to store. Faster than I thought for sure.
                                Originally posted by Matthew View Post
                                Ordered: 1/13/20
                                Tax Stamp Cashed: 1/27/20
                                Got the call: 7/14/20
                                In my hands: This afternoon!

NICE! These ~6 month approvals are a helluva lot better than 13 months.
                                I wonder what changed.

Comment

Working...
                                X