Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
    The "free" Octane 45K from the BOGO deal that I submitted 7/29/19 got approved April 28th, but I'm waiting on the stamp to get to the dealer.

Almost a full 2 years from when I jumped on the deal. Since then, I've sold my 2 threaded 45ACPs.

I wish it were made out of materials that could handle the 450 Bushmaster.

Wanna sell it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
      Wanna sell it?

I'm going to see how it sounds on the MPX. If it's decent, then it will just live on it.

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post
        Finally!

Purchased 06-26-2019
        Cashed 07-07-2019
        Approved 4-08-2020
        To Dealer- 05-05-2020
        This is almost my dates exactly. Hopefully it won’t be long for mine to arrive

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
          I received an electronic version of one of my stamps today. Capitol said second should arrive shortly. Ordered May 6, 2019, check cashed June 18, 2019.
          Didn't want to drive to Austin so had both of them shipped to me. They both arrived today.

Sig SRD762QT-TI and Silencerco Osprey Micro.

Sig will go on my MCX Virtus.

Just bought a Ruger 22/45 Tactical so I'd have something to mount the Osprey on.

Comment

Got a phone call around lunchtime that my stamp came in for my SilencerCo Omega 300. It was purchased on 12/19/19.

While driving to the gun shop to pick up the Omega, I got an email from Capitol Armory that my SilencerCo 36 M and Sparrow both came back as well. Those were purchased 2/9/20.

All three stamps were approved on 5/1/20, 4 days after I called to make sure all 3 were in the system.

I feel like I hit the lotto.

Comment

Check Cashed 4/13/2019
              Approved 4/20/2020
              Got the call from my dealer this morning that he had the stamp, 5/19/2020

Comment

The "free" Octane 45K from the BOGO deal that I submitted 7/29/19 got approved April 28th, but I'm waiting on the stamp to get to the dealer.

Almost a full 2 years from when I jumped on the deal. Since then, I've sold my 2 threaded 45ACPs.

I wish it were made out of materials that could handle the 450 Bushmaster.
                Stamp got to the dealer yesterday

Comment

I'm going to see how it sounds on the MPX. If it's decent, then it will just live on it.

That’s what I would want it for.

Comment

Called the ATF out of bordem today. Mine was approved on the 22nd. Hoping I get a call from the shop in the next couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by double lung View Post
                      Got a phone call around lunchtime that my stamp came in for my SilencerCo Omega 300. It was purchased on 12/19/19.

While driving to the gun shop to pick up the Omega, I got an email from Capitol Armory that my SilencerCo 36 M and Sparrow both came back as well. Those were purchased 2/9/20.

All three stamps were approved on 5/1/20, 4 days after I called to make sure all 3 were in the system.

I feel like I hit the lotto.
                      Dang. I have two in jail currently. One Aug 23, 2019 and one February 12, 2020. I'd sure love to have your luck!

Comment

i just got 3 can from silencershop with their oneshot trust (unlimited) in 148 days

Comment

Defender Outdoors in Fort Worth sent an email saying times are down to 3-6 months. NFA tracker still has it around a year, so hesitant to pull the trigger hoping for 3 months and getting 12 again.

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
                            Defender Outdoors in Fort Worth sent an email saying times are down to 3-6 months. NFA tracker still has it around a year, so hesitant to pull the trigger hoping for 3 months and getting 12 again.

The longer you wait the longer you wait.

Start the clock ASAP and the sooner it’ll get to ya.

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post

You are wasting time on hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Buddy of mine just got 2 in 2 days, 5 months and a week.

Comment

Working...
                                X