Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SAC View Post
    Got antsy and called. Stamp approved April 8th. Check cashed July 9. 274 days. Now waiting on pony express to deliver stamp.

Should have never called.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’m in the same boat, called it was approved on March 20th.... stamp is still not delivered....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had one approved 3/31/20 and no stamp delivered yet....

Comment

So I’m looking a YHM resonator r2 as my first can, but can’t seem to find them in stock online anywhere. Anyone have any leads?

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
          I had one approved 3/31/20 and no stamp delivered yet....
          2-3 more weeks and you should hae it.

From approval to arrival always seems about 4-5 weeks

Comment

I received an electronic version of one of my stamps today. Capitol said second should arrive shortly. Ordered May 6, 2019, check cashed June 18, 2019.

Comment

I bought the same can a couple of months ago. Got on the waiting list from Silencer Shop and it took about a week to come in.

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
              So I’m looking a YHM resonator r2 as my first can, but can’t seem to find them in stock online anywhere. Anyone have any leads?

Comment

Originally posted by Huntin View Post
                I bought the same can a couple of months ago. Got on the waiting list from Silencer Shop and it took about a week to come in.

Yeah I got on their email list and a few other places too. Apparently the secret is out on them and they sell out very quick. I found one in a shop out of state. Called them up and they took care of everything. Now I’m just waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                  Yeah I got on their email list and a few other places too. Apparently the secret is out on them and they sell out very quick. I found one in a shop out of state. Called them up and they took care of everything. Now I’m just waiting.

Good choice on the YHM. I’ve got 3 of the original resonators and they are fantastic

Comment

I bought 2 in the beginning of march of 2019 and just got the call today that they are approved and ready for pickup!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mev002 View Post
                      Bought my first suppressor (YHM Resonator) this past Saturday. Now I wait...

Finally was able to pick mine up today. It was approved March 30th.

Comment

Got the call today!! approved 3/31 and 4/15, now ready to go

Comment

Finally!

Purchased 06-26-2019
                          Cashed 07-07-2019
                          Approved 4-08-2020
                          To Dealer- 05-05-2020

Comment

Got the call today too!!

Purchased May 18, 2019
                            Dealer call May 5, 2020

Comment

Y’all all suck haha

Comment

The "free" Octane 45K from the BOGO deal that I submitted 7/29/19 got approved April 28th, but I'm waiting on the stamp to get to the dealer.

Almost a full 2 years from when I jumped on the deal. Since then, I've sold my 2 threaded 45ACPs.

I wish it were made out of materials that could handle the 450 Bushmaster.

Comment

Working...
                                X