No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine came in. tested out the .22, All I hear is the firing pin and the bullet hit dirt. Pretty cool.

Comment

5 months isn't bad. I have waited over a year. I don't know why it takes so long

Comment

Originally posted by progolferv1 View Post
        5 months isn't bad. I have waited over a year. I don't know why it takes so long
        Who got approved in 5 months?! I’m at 5 months on a nomad and another mask and I’d be happy as all get out to get them now haha

Comment

I am seeing around 8 months on individuals and 10 months on trusts right now.

Comment

Filled out paper work 10/18/18. Checked with store a month later about not receiving any email verifying application. Store said it was because the Government shut down and not to worry. Went back two months later. Store wrote my name down and once again blamed it on the slow government. Told me everything was fine and not to worry. This is my first suppressor, so I'm not familiar with the process. Finally in January 2020 I go back to the store. They start checking on things. Store owner comes out, apologizes profusely and said my paper work was never submitted. So after store gave me some free stuff we began the process all over. My checked has been cashed this time.

Comment

I just got one at the beginning of January that was right at 9 months from check cashing (individual). My first took 6 months (individual) in 2017.

Comment

Just picked mine up. 11 months wait from check cashed to pickup.

Comment

Just got another resonator in. Check cashed 4/10/19 and approved on 2/3/20

Comment

Form 4 suppressor with NFA trust:

Ordered from LaRue Tactical 7/4/18
                    Shipped 2/4/19
                    Completed paperwork at Mister Guns in Plano on 2/6/19
                    Check cleared 2/19/19
                    Based on Clay C's experience, I called my LGS on 2/6/20 to check the status. They told me it was already in, so I picked it up that day.
                    Found the stamp was dated 12/15/19, but Mister Guns never contacted me.

So, mine took 19 months in total, but 7 months of that was LaRue's lead time and Mister Guns cost me at least 1 month on the back end (I guess). BATFE took ~10 months, which seems to be typical.

Comment

Form 4 trust, 1 person submitted 10/2/2019
                      Approved 1/23/2020

Comment

Originally posted by hkmp5s View Post
                        Form 4 trust, 1 person submitted 10/2/2019
                        Approved 1/23/2020
                        you lucky dog

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

How do you know when check is cashed and you paid with credit card online? They sent me a email that needed my signatures about 2 weeks ago and I filled that out but haven’t heard anything since.

Comment

I just picked mine up the other day it took exactly 10 months. I have another I ordered a month later so waiting to hear back on that one.

Comment

I got mine through a trust and it was almost 10 months on the dot. Picked it up a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
                                I got mine through a trust and it was almost 10 months on the dot. Picked it up a few weeks ago.
                                Yeah seems 10-11 months is normal on a trust.

Comment

Working...
                                X