Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came in today 14 months..... whe hew

Comment

Had 3 come in today from 6/26/18. Had to send in a trust correction a month ago that delayed it some I guess. Wish they woulda grabbed the forms outta the stack for the sico freebies too...
      Last edited by duckhacker; 06-17-2019, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Got ours today. 18mo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got the call today, check cashed 7/20/18
          TBAC Ultra 7
          Form 4 with three responsible persons

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
            Got the call today, check cashed 7/20/18
            TBAC Ultra 7
            Form 4 with three responsible persons

Comment

I’m jealous. I’m over 11 months in on one and 5 months in on a second.

Comment

I called the ATF-NFA branch and they said my suppressor was approved on 6/21. Typically, how long does it take to ship from the ATF to the dealer after approval?

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                  I called the ATF-NFA branch and they said my suppressor was approved on 6/21. Typically, how long does it take to ship from the ATF to the dealer after approval?
                  Your dealer should have had the suppressor from the get go. It may take up to two weeks or more for the approved Form 4 with the stamp to get to your dealer through the mail.

Comment

This thread makes me sad lol, got two waiting in jail and about to add another.

Comment

I am sure there is some sort of explanation, but why does this background take so long? Before my LTC I bought guns and had background done and back in a matter of minutes. The wait makes little sense, especially when the same person makes multiple purchases in a close time period.

Comment

Originally posted by big_smith View Post
                        I am sure there is some sort of explanation, but why does this background take so long? Before my LTC I bought guns and had background done and back in a matter of minutes. The wait makes little sense, especially when the same person makes multiple purchases in a close time period.
                        100,000’s of forms and not enough people approving them..

Comment

I get it but there cannot be more forms for suppressors than for regular firearms.

Comment

I think the background check is so entailed they look at how long you take in the john, what u ate for the last 300 meals, and ur brand of skivvys...mine mustove been

Comment

I get it but there cannot be more forms for suppressors than for regular firearms.
                              Absolutely but dealing with two completely different processes so can’t really compare them.

Comment

the background check itself does not take long, unless you get hung the in background check black hole. what takes so long is for them to get to your form in the pile of thousands of forms that they received before yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X