Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
    It’s just a coincidence then. NFAtracker is all info submitted by users. BUT that should mean yours is coming soon.

Yup. Ballon popped. Still pending FBI back ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JJtomball View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Welcome to the club!!

Comment

Originally posted by JJtomball View Post
        That sucks! Sorry!

Comment

A guy workin at alpine range in ft worth said im lookin at 9-12 months. He said dont bet on 6months. Talk about dropping a load in my cheerios

Comment

Figured I would have had mine by now. My wait as of now has been a couple weeks over a year. Beginning to wonder....

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
              Figured I would have had mine by now. My wait as of now has been a couple weeks over a year. Beginning to wonder....
              O my. Have you called to check status recently? Waiting on BGC or??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by talleywack97 View Post
                A guy workin at alpine range in ft worth said im lookin at 9-12 months. He said dont bet on 6months. Talk about dropping a load in my cheerios
                Dude's a moran.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                  Dude's a moran.

In October last year the Silencer shop said it would be 6-7 months.

10 months later...nada...

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                    In October last year the Silencer shop said it would be 6-7 months.

10 months later...nada...
                    One day, y'all will learn to stop asking people to predict the impossibly unpredictable future. Until then, continue to be frustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                      O my. Have you called to check status recently? Waiting on BGC or??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                      Just a standard suppressor purchase. Don’t really see any need in calling. Guess I’ll get it when I get it....if ever!!! Been a year and two weeks....8-15-17 is when I did all the paperwork and putchased it.
                      Last edited by Passthrough; 08-30-2018, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Just a standard suppressor purchase. Don’t really see any need in calling. Guess I’ll grtnit when I get it....if ever!!! Been a year and two weeks....8-15-17 is when I did all the paperwork and putchased it.
                        It would be worth calling to make sure it wasn't approved months ago and the stamp got lost in the mail on the way to the dealer. Happens all the time.

Comment

Just a standard suppressor purchase. Don’t really see any need in calling. Guess I’ll get it when I get it....if ever!!! Been a year and two weeks....8-15-17 is when I did all the paperwork and putchased it.
                          I bought one in june last year, check cashed 1st of July, stamp was at my house the 2nd week of March.

Comment

You should definitely call. I've had 4 approved that I applied for in Feb-Mar of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
                              You should definitely call. I've had 4 approved that I applied for in Feb-Mar of this year.
                              So I took yalls advice and checked. It was approved 2 days ago. So it can’t be long now correct??

Comment

Form 4, check cashed 1/22. Stamp came 8/15.

Comment

Working...
                                X