• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cj_sandman View Post
    Can was purchased at SilencerShop..

Check cashed 12/19/16
    Approved 11/17/2017
    Stamp received at local dealer 11/30/2017

Well I just sentenced an Osprey yesterday........now the wait starts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love my can. Got three deer this year with it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just started the clock on a Dead Air Mask.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

The Form 4 wait begins. Crux Nemesis 30.

Form 1 as well for a 300 Blackout SBR.

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
            I agree. That's super fast! I think they are punishing those of us with a trust.
            My luck ran out, they got approved fast. But, both tax stamps got lost in the mail. Talk about bad luck, going to be an additional 30-45 days now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

My form 1 suppressor that was submitted Oct 2016 is still pending. Ridiculous, at 14 months now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Guess I should note that I had suppressors & an SBR lower from Jan just clear a couple of weeks ago if that helps anyone keeping tabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  Guess I should note that I had suppressors & an SBR lower from Jan just clear a couple of weeks ago if that helps anyone keeping tabs.

Trust?

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                    Trust?

yes...take this for what it is worth which isn't much because I don't keep up with all the NFA stuff, but I am being told by class iii guys that folks that are now using the form with the bar code offered through Silencer Shop (as a courtesy even if not from their sale) to do their trust transfers 'should' start receiving improved times. Inspectors are said to be finishing up the majority of the old forms in the pipeline within the next 60 days.

We shall see... I have a pending form with the barcode sent early Nov to compare.

Comment

Clock started on 11-27-17 on a Hybrid...One Shot Trust.

Day I started mine a guy was in the shop picking up his suppressor, 5 month turn around time.

Comment

Probably a stupid question but I’ll ask anyway. I purchased 2 suppressors from Capitol Armory back on March 10th of this year. When I check the status on their website it just says form 4 mailed....where does the “check cashed” part come into play? And should I be concerned?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                          Probably a stupid question but I’ll ask anyway. I purchased 2 suppressors from Capitol Armory back on March 10th of this year. When I check the status on their website it just says form 4 mailed....where does the “check cashed” part come into play? And should I be concerned?
                          Check cashed shows when it was actually processed by the ATF.

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
                            Check cashed shows when it was actually processed by the ATF.

So should I be concerned that it hasn’t been processed in nearly 9 months?

Comment

Dont be concerned. What you see on your account at Capitol is the day you payed them or the day the processed your paperwork.

Comment

You have to call the ATF and check on it to get that date.

Comment

Working...
                                X