Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kcnatural View Post

Yep 61 days
    Man, that is nice! I thought mine was fast at 5 months!

Comment

Originally posted by kcnatural View Post

Yep 61 days
      Hope this is a new trend!!!

Comment

Originally posted by McClain View Post

Hope this is a new trend!!!
        You're not kidding, I was thinking June maybe May. I did get an approval at 5 months for an SBR in December. This is the suppressor for the SBR.

Comment

Originally posted by DorothyNotKeegan View Post

It depends if the dealer has the item on hand or not. If not it’ll take 8-10 business days to get the item in the dealers hands. Once that happens it’s quick depending on your dealer. If they have it on hand then it takes a couple of days to get the paperwork ready then submit it.

I’m a bronze level dealer in Midlothian with silencer shop. My quickest form 4 approval is 29 days…..but I’ve got quite a few at over 6 months. There’s no rhyme or reason on the process!
          Yep I talked to the guy where I did my fingerprints at the kiosk, he said the same thing. He said my suppressor, (hyperion), is on back order. Nothing else will happen until the dealer I bought from gets one in stock. No telling how long that will take. Kinda depressing.

Comment

Talked to my shop yesterday
            Some recents were 80+ days.

I was happy at 180 days

Comment

Still waiting!! Close to 13 months

Comment

Just heard today that the ATF shut down eForms. Not sure what that means for folks that are waiting on approvals

Comment

Posturing for money to Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by bmc09 View Post
                    Just heard today that the ATF shut down eForms. Not sure what that means for folks that are waiting on approvals
                    Are all submittals sent via eforms or is that one of several submittal methods?

Comment

I'm still waiting on my suppressor to get to the shop. It's not is stock, so nothing else can happen till they get it. Supposed to come in this month

Comment

It’s backup now… web had all sorts of conspiracy theories floating

Comment

Originally posted by wheels View Post
                          Thats good. the youtube 2A folks were all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by wheels View Post
                            FYI they weren’t conspiracies.

Comment

Got a email today from eforms saying they were back up running. The wait continues, just over 13 months now

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post

FYI they weren’t conspiracies.
                                What did you hear???

Comment

Working...
                                X