Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    Making me want to buy a dead air primal and efile
    Agreed. Bought a Hyperion on 2/12 via eFile. If it comes in around the 90 day mark like some others it will be next to impossible to walk out of Capitol Armory without something new on order.

Comment

Congrats, I’m waiting on the same can

Let us know how it goes

Comment

paper forms are suckin right now.
        too late to call the guy tonight, but someone gonna be happy tomorrow morning after waiting a whole year.

and mailed 10 days after approval.
        Last edited by duckmanep; 05-04-2022, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Got approval email on an e form 4 submitted 01/25/22. 99 day approval time.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Reading the short lead times on this thread motivated me to get some more cans lol
            E-filed 4 silencers yesterday with Silencer Shop here in Austin. Fingers crossed they are here before the Fall!

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
              paper forms are suckin right now.
              too late to call the guy tonight, but someone gonna be happy tomorrow morning after waiting a whole year.

and mailed 10 days after approval.

That must have been mine. Lol

Comment

374 days since check cashed till I got the call, paper individual

Comment

I did my efile on 2/7 and got the email saying it was submitted. I just logged in to see if I could check my status and all I’m seeing is “no saved items” is that weird? Or does it not show anything until it’s approved?

Comment

Originally posted by fishycatfish View Post
                    I did my efile on 2/7 and got the email saying it was submitted. I just logged in to see if I could check my status and all I’m seeing is “no saved items” is that weird? Or does it not show anything until it’s approved?
                    Its normal, mine never showed up there either. I was approved in 95 days.

Comment

I'm at 94 days on the eFile. Hoping any day now!

Comment

I'm sitting at 97 days counting today.

Comment

Finally got approved at 117 days...dealer was jerking me around tho, had to call silencershop, hold for an hour, finally they agreed to give them to me...smh
                          Last edited by Anon; 05-16-2022, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anon View Post
                            Finally got approved at 117 days...dealer was jerking me around tho, had to call silencershop, hold for an hour, finally they agreed to give them to me...smh

They were refusing to give you your property even though you had an approval?

I'd never step foot in there again.

Comment

CA mailed my form on March 6th 2021. Still waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                                They were refusing to give you your property even though you had an approval?

I'd never step foot in there again.
                                Yeah I wasn’t a very happy camper...I came straight from doing yard work so I probably looked like a sweaty hobo but that’s no reason to treat me like one.

Comment

Working...
                                X