No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by bloodtrail18; 04-20-2022, 12:29 PM.

Comment

These efile dates are getting me hopeful I can wait a bit and pickup two of them either next month or June when we drive somewhat by Capitol Armory headed south for family trip.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
        Jan 16 eform came in today. Trust.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
        How are you being notified when an e-file comes back? Dealer calls? Email? Call ATF?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
          How are you being notified when an e-file comes back? Dealer calls? Email? Call ATF?
          You will get an email from the ATF. It will state the status of your form in the email and include a copy of the form.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            You will get an email from the ATF. It will state the status of your form in the email and include a copy of the form.
            Thanks for the info. After the approval email, I have to wait for the paper copy of the form 4 to reach my dealer before I can take it home?

Comment

Thanks for the info. After the approval email, I have to wait for the paper copy of the form 4 to reach my dealer before I can take it home?
              Nope. If you efiled there is no physical copy of the form. Once it's approved you are good to go. Your dealer should also be copied on the email.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                Nope. If you efiled there is no physical copy of the form. Once it's approved you are good to go. Your dealer should also be copied on the email.
                Thanks, it hit the 90 day mark today on an efile form 4.

Comment

Buddy just got his today filed 2nd week of January think he said like the 12th.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Making me want to buy a dead air primal and efile

Comment

Buddy just said his early January EFORM 4 just got approved so add another eform approval to the recent list.

4 month turn around on form 4's may have just pushed me to get 2-3 new cans....

Comment

Just got the call for my e file on Jan 21, 2022. 95 days

Comment

Just got the call for my e file on Jan 21, 2022. 95 days
                          Nice!

Comment

Picked up at Capitol Armory yesterday.

Guy there said October purchase should have been "batched" and included with June purchase. Said it may be in the mail, fingers crossed.

Comment

FINALLY called this morning and approved 386 days.

Comment

394 days from order to picked up
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X