• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
    365 days still waiting

365 for me today and counting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Form 4 Wait

I have a 4/9/21 paper and a 2/5/22 e-file. Interested now to see which one goes first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        Encouraging. i certified on the same day. Are you LEO or Military?
        No sir

Comment

Originally posted by BCHUNTER View Post
          No sir
          Dangit. Now I won’t be able to sleep or go 5 minutes without checking my email.

Comment

Just got my stamps yesterday for the order I put in in late April of 2022. My buddy did the same process through the same shop a month earlier and still doesnt have his. I don't mind the wait but what I think what frustrates most of us is that there appears to be no rhyme or reason on how they process these things.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
              Just got my stamps yesterday for the order I put in in late April of 2022. My buddy did the same process through the same shop a month earlier and still doesnt have his. I don't mind the wait but what I think what frustrates most of us is that there appears to be no rhyme or reason on how they process these things.
              We appreciate the update, but your situation is kind of unique. Time travel is still new and not everyone has access to it. Doesn't really relate to the rest of our wait times.

Comment

367 days and counting

Comment

Originally posted by jhuddleston View Post
                  367 days and counting
                  Not feeling the love. I’m sitting at 350 and I call once a week to hear still pending.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    We appreciate the update, but your situation is kind of unique. Time travel is still new and not everyone has access to it. Doesn't really relate to the rest of our wait times.

Woops, look like a fat fingered it! I will see if it will still let me edit it.

Comment

I hate how random it is. My guess is they are approving enough eforms to keep the total averages in check. Meanwhile, form 3's are taking a couple weeks again.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just to give you guys hope, just called ATF today.

Check was cashed 4/13/21
                        Approved 3/28/22

Now to wait for USPS…

Comment

That makes me feel a little better. I’m leaving work when my dealer calls me. Lol.

Comment

got a late June one in. Still have a late March and April and May ones pending.

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
                              Not feeling the love. I’m sitting at 350 and I call once a week to hear still pending.
                              Who are you calling?

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
                                Who are you calling?

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk
                                you can call the ATF NFA call center to check the status. need your serial number, dealer name, and your trust name / individual name. ask them to check status of a form 4. phone wait time was about 30 mins when I called last. 304-616-4500

Comment

Working...
                                X