New APR Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very happy with the finished product.

David at APR did a great job with the cut and thread, not a simple job on one of these things.

Comment

Wowwwww!!!! What's the overall length with suppressor? Barrel length?

Comment

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
          Wowwwww!!!! What's the overall length with suppressor? Barrel length?
          23" OAL (31" with can on) 9.5" barrel

Comment

That looks awesome!

Comment

That turned out awesome! Let us know how it shoots!

Comment

Originally posted by Langston32 View Post
                That turned out awesome! Let us know how it shoots!
                Will do. The thread locking compound needs to dry 24 hours. Might get out tomorrow.

I can tell you the trigger is the pits. I don't anticipate a tack driver but if it'll stay well within a "minute of critter" at 100 yards it'll meet my design objective.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                  Will do. The thread locking compound needs to dry 24 hours. Might get out tomorrow.

I can tell you the trigger is the pits. I don't anticipate a tack driver but if it'll stay well within a "minute of critter" at 100 yards it'll meet my design objective.
                  Do some research on the "graphite trick" for the handi rifles. Sounds time consuming but great results on the trigger!

Comment

Interested to see how she shoots!

Comment

Finally found time to put a few rounds through it. (12 to be exact)

I loaded up 3 different charges of Trail Boss behind Hornady 220 grain Round Nosed pills. First shot for each load was with the can off to ensure they were stable. All proved stable so I put the can on and ran the remaining rounds. To call it quiet would be an understatement. Hollywood would have to pump up the volume so the audience could tell when the gun goes off.

I was at the pistol 7 yard line standing so this wasn't an accuracy drill obviously but they all shot POA POI and stacked the rounds.

Fun Fun Fun!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X