Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Glock 43 Pocket Carry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Israeli methods is great for
    Folks that practice it all the time. For the average CHL holder, not so much.

Comment

I use a Desantis Nemesis holster for pocket carry with my Glock 43.

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
        I use a Desantis Nemesis holster for pocket carry with my Glock 43.
        http://www.midwayusa.com/product/905...43-nylon-black
        I bought one of these today at lunch. It does seem to work really well. I pocket carried a KelTec PF9 without a holster for about three years but it had an 1.5" pull 12lb trigger. The Glock 43 is a 3/4" pull 6lb trigger, big difference in safety to carry without a holster covering the trigger. jmo

Also going to get a trigger block to see how well they work for carrying in a coat/vest pocket.
        Last edited by Thumper; 10-19-2015, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
          I disagree, So does the Israeli Mossad by the way. I carry condition 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGD2j9ks38g
          OK, unless someone is attacking you and they have your support hand pinned.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnatural View Post
            OK, unless someone is attacking you and they have your support hand pinned.

Or you have a kid holding your off hand, or a briefcase in your offhand.

I pocket carry often. Desantis Nemesis is my preferred holster. Dont take the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
              I bought one of these today at lunch. It does seem to work really well. I pocket carried a KelTec PF9 without a holster for about three years but it had an 1.5" pull 12lb trigger. The Glock 43 is a 3/4" pull 6lb trigger, big difference in safety to carry without a holster covering the trigger. jmo

Also going to get a trigger block to see how well they work for carrying in a coat/vest pocket.

IMO you are way overthinking this. As long as you don't stuff other things in the pocket that you have the gun in, there is no need for silly things like a trigger block. Guns don't just go off on their own.

Comment

Cody Deneault is the man who had a negligent discharge in a Kansas movie theater just a few days ago, and now he has given his side of the story and an excuse for what happened. “I just had an accident. Accidents happen to everybody, even professionals.” I have to disagree. Completely. I looked up […]

I think this needs to be read here by a few folks. Heaven forbid you have a negligent discharge and harm someone other than yourself the 12 that judge will not be friendly. Look at the comments from people that are "gun" people. Imagine what a liberal lawyer would push for. . Just a thought.

Again I say to anyone carrying: Get a legit holster.

Comment

I carry a Glock with chamber loaded. But, if I carried condition 3, Glocks are very easy to cock one handed. Training...

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                    I carry a Glock with chamber loaded. But, if I carried condition 3, Glocks are very easy to cock one handed. Training...
                    With a draw and fire in one second?

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                      http://concealednation.org/2015/10/c...cident-whoops/

I think this needs to be read here by a few folks. Heaven forbid you have a negligent discharge and harm someone other than yourself the 12 that judge will not be friendly. Look at the comments from people that are "gun" people. Imagine what a liberal lawyer would push for. . Just a thought.

Again I say to anyone carrying: Get a legit holster.
                      I have to agree. Get a holster.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                        With a draw and fire in one second?
                        Not quite that fast...

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_243 View Post
                          Buy a clipdraw for it. That's how I carry my 42.
                          I carry in the small of my back. Might as well have a rock if you ain't got a round in the chamber.
                          I carry my G19 with a Clip Draw all the time. Wearing shorts, jeans, and a tshirt. It is safe because I handle it safely! It is the most comfortable way I have ever carried. BTW, Clip Draw also make their product for the G43 and I will be adding one to mine soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X