Wal-Mart ammo app?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wal-Mart ammo app?

Anyone know how people know when bulk .22 is coming in on a Walmart truck? The stores around me STILL have a couple guys lined up but only once every +/- 15 days when bulk 22 ammo comes in. They obviously can see when it's coming. Anyone know how?

they probably know someone that works at the store.

Comment

I'm convinced that walmart employees have side businesses reselling ammo and providing delivery info to their partners.

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
        I'm convinced that walmart employees have side businesses reselling ammo and providing delivery info to their partners.
        This. I mean, what do they have to lose? A Walmart job?

Comment

Check walmart.com every night before and look up stock at that store. When they receive the truck they usually accept it before they unload it. It also helps if it is not a 24/7 store. The local small Wal-Mart around me only receives ammo stock M, W, and F.

Comment

If your just looking for 22s Cabelas in Buda had 50 bricks of 500 yesterday and probably that many 325 count boxes, also most Academy's have been pretty well stocked lately.

Comment

Walmart gets a truck shipment everyday. They unload that day, and put out the following morning.. you just gotta check daily a close friend if mine works there

Comment

Academy had 200 count CCI's for $54.00

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  Anyone know how people know when bulk .22 is coming in on a Walmart truck? The stores around me STILL have a couple guys lined up but only once every +/- 15 days when bulk 22 ammo comes in. They obviously can see when it's coming. Anyone know how?

They use the Walmart app on their phone.

Comment

If idiots would not purchase 10¢ ammo from resellers, they would collect Cabbage Latch Dolls and try to resell those instead of buy 4¢ ammo rounds and flipping them fast. Once the demand drops they will collect aluminum cans on the side of the road.

Some WalMart stores claim it is the same people that will call for inventory and show up four hours in advance sitting on the chairs in the hunting department. A store claimed they are increasing the box limit to three now (a brick is considered a box or even a small box of 50 is a box), so the bricks sell out fast.

Other retailerstry to keep pprices high by posting ads "LIMIT 2" selling bricks of 500 for $49.99 each. There are a lot of aces selling ammo under 5¢ or 4½¢ but the sheep flock in still after The Great Gun Panic of 2012.

Comment

People are going online walmart.com & looking at the product, it can show if the item is in stock based on the shipping manifest...people often call ahead & confirm this info, then they line up or linger in sporting goods area

Comment

There is a guy here at home that told me he had the app 2 years ago. He travels for his job and would hit the inner city Wal marts where demand wasn't very high for .22 and he would buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett A View Post
                          they probably know someone that works at the store.
                          This is not the case. I have talked to this manager for 2 years now. He says it's still the same 1 or 2 guys that line up and when he (the manager) shows up at 7am he knows to go straight back to the cage to get ammo if they're waiting...and that's the 2 days per month the bulk 22 ammo will be back there.

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                          They use the Walmart app on their phone.
                          I will try to find and use it. Tried it a couple years ago but it didn't seem to work.

Comment

It works. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                              It works. Trust me.
                              What do you search for.. just 22lr?
                              What is the biggest bulk they sell, the 555 count box of win. or the 550 Federal? I don't even see the 333 count box listed on the ap.

Comment

Working...
                              X