No announcement yet.

Wait for form 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today was 3 months on form 1. Still patiently waiting. Also sent off my 1st form 4 today. What has been the wait time on the form 4?

Comment

I've been waiting on a form 4 since March 9th... Still no word.

Comment

Mine was exactly the same as Adam p. To the day. A little over 3 months. Only to be DISAPROVED. Because the guy at the shop who I bought it from didn't type FOR ALL LAWFUL PURPOSES in blank 4I. So now idk what's going to happen. He seems to think I might have a few days to make a correction. But the Lady from ATF said I would have to start all over and they will refund my money.

Comment

Originally posted by DCT View Post
          Today was 3 months on form 1. Still patiently waiting. Also sent off my 1st form 4 today. What has been the wait time on the form 4?
          My last form 4:
          Mailed 2/20/15
          Delivered 2/23/15
          Cashed/Pending 2/26/15
          Approved 6/1/15
          Received 6/26/15

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
            My last form 4:
            Mailed 2/20/15
            Delivered 2/23/15
            Cashed/Pending 2/26/15
            Approved 6/1/15
            Received 6/26/15
            Coach is bogging down the system with all his hardware Come on W give the rest of us a chance to get our first ones

Comment

My last form 4:
              Mailed 2/20/15
              Delivered 2/23/15
              Cashed/Pending 2/26/15
              Approved 6/1/15
              Received 6/26/15
              They don't wait to get there money

Comment

My last form 4:
                Mailed 2/20/15
                Delivered 2/23/15
                Cashed/Pending 2/26/15
                Approved 6/1/15
                Received 6/26/15
                Coach I see where you said it was approved. How do you find out when it has been approved? Is that just if you e-file? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  Coach is bogging down the system with all his hardware Come on W give the rest of us a chance to get our first ones
                  To be fair this one had to be resubmitted.. i first ordered it in july of last year.. the original paperwork got lost and we resubmitted. Soooo I had given up hope on this one. I'll be efiling another form 1 soon. So we shall see if y'all are bogging down that system.. last F1 I did was 28 days.

Coach I see where you said it was approved. How do you find out when it has been approved? Is that just if you e-file? Thanks
                  Can't efile a form 4 at the current. Approval date is stamped on your form 4 when you receive it. Or you can call the atf if you're impatient and they will tell you if it's pending or approved and the dates on those. I'd just a soon forget about em and wait my turn than call and mess with them though. However, if yours is taking an extremely long time in comparison to others at the same time a simple call will shed some light on your issue.

Comment

I've been seeing multiple people confirm the day 95 is the ticket for Form 1's so that's Friday for me!

Hoping for it to be approved friday or monday

Today was day 93 for me and day 156 for the omega....

Comment

Mason, I guess your past is catching up with you. You've been g7classified flagged. Might as well give all your guns to me.

I love it when people complain about nfa wait times in the "days" I've had 2 now that took longer than a year. And a few in the 10-11 month range. Days.. days I can handle. Lol.

Comment

Mason, I guess your past is catching up with you. You've been g7classified flagged. Might as well give all your guns to me.

I love it when people complain about nfa wait times in the "days" I've had 2 now that took longer than a year. And a few in the 10-11 month range. Days.. days I can handle. Lol.
                        haha!

Im just tried of seeing all these people lap me!

Send me a address so I can ship you all my guns to ya!

Comment

To be fair this one had to be resubmitted.. i first ordered it in july of last year.. the original paperwork got lost and we resubmitted. Soooo I had given up hope on this one. I'll be efiling another form 1 soon. So we shall see if y'all are bogging down that system.. last F1 I did was 28 days.

Can't efile a form 4 at the current. Approval date is stamped on your form 4 when you receive it. Or you can call the atf if you're impatient and they will tell you if it's pending or approved and the dates on those. I'd just a soon forget about em and wait my turn than call and mess with them though. However, if yours is taking an extremely long time in comparison to others at the same time a simple call will shed some light on your issue.

Thanks Coach. One thing I have learned by doing this is patience
                          Last edited by DCT; 07-02-2015, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Wait for form 1

Thanks Coach. One thing I have learned by doing this is patients.

Maybe even some patience?

Sorry couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              Maybe even some patience?

Sorry couldn't resist.
                              Lol I was typing faster than my brain was working.

Comment

Got approved this morning!
                                E filed Form 1 on April 1st.
                                99 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X