• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting close now

Comment

Originally posted by Carboyvu View Post
      Dec 8.

Dang, that's quick! Congrats. We've got one from Nov 23 that we're still waiting on. Who did you go through, if you don't mind me asking? Silencer Shop? Capitol Armory?

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
        Dang, that's quick! Congrats. We've got one from Nov 23 that we're still waiting on. Who did you go through, if you don't mind me asking? Silencer Shop? Capitol Armory?
        My form 1 got approved. I did eforms for that. My suppressor, I went with capitol armory 2 weeks ago. So hopefully this 5 to 6 months flys by quick.

Comment

Submitted my first Form 1 today. Hope they hurry up!

Comment

Got an approval on one of my Form 1 submissions this morning. Eform was originally submitted on 12/28.

One down, 6 more to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
              Got an approval on one of my Form 1 submissions this morning. Eform was originally submitted on 12/28.

One down, 6 more to go!
              If only they would "batch approve" them!

Comment

WOW! Second approval in one day! I love seeing those emails. Second one was filed 12/29 and just approved.

Comment

Submitted my first on Monday. Guess mid June is the ETA.

Comment

Decided to whack the barrel on my little Ruger ranch rifle down to 10"
                    Submitted form today

The wait begins again

Comment

ATF check cashed on 12-1-15....still waiting for stamp

Comment

2 form 4's off for me. Dead Air Ghost and Mask

Gunna be a long 5-6 months

Comment

Anybody got any back recently? Still waiting on 2 from a week or 2 before the cutoff for 41 p/f in July. ��

Comment

I'm waiting on 2 form 4 cans in which the checks were cashed around the 1st of June.

Have two turkey Hunts planned back to back in late March and I'd really like to test them out on a yote or fox.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Guess I shouldn't be holding my breath for the Form 1 I mailed last week...

I will say, they sure get their money quick...mailed my packet Monday and noticed they ran my CC by the weekend.

Comment

My wait begins today. Just sent the paperwork off at lunch time.

Comment

Working...
                                X