• Show
Clear All

Form 1
    eFile w/ trust

Submitted: 12/1/15
    Approved: 3/1/16

90 days, start to finish.

Comment

I need to figure out how to scan my trust into the computer and make it into a pdf file so I can rile for my sbr. My computer skills are gone

Comment

Originally posted by frazee3200 View Post
        I need to figure out how to scan my trust into the computer and make it into a pdf file so I can rile for my sbr. My computer skills are gone

File > Save As > PDF

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
          File > Save As > PDF
          Got to have some kind of Microsoft Word or something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
            Form 1
            eFile w/ trust

Submitted: 12/1/15
            Approved: 3/1/16

90 days, start to finish.
            congrats

Comment

Got to have some kind of Microsoft Word or something like that?
              Lord have mercy. Are you the one person on the planet without Microsoft Word?

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                Lord have mercy. Are you the one person on the planet without Microsoft Word?
                I know i know, its bad. I use to consider myself pretty computer savvy too. Pretty much just use my phone now days lol.

Comment

It depends on what computer/software you have. On my Mac, I use my printer software to scan a document. I choose PDF as the file type and click a little box that says something like, "combine multiple scans."

Keep in mind that the eForms website only allows files of certain sizes (3mb max, I think) and limits the number of files you can upload. I just helped a guy on another community get through his upload because he was having issues. Sean Cody (SC-Texas) has a "Form 1 for dummies" that's a huge help to getting the eForm filled out properly. If you ask him nicely I'll bet he'll email it to you.

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                  congrats

Thanks brother!!

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                    Anyone have a good shop to get a lower engraved in DFW? Hoping to get my approval soon then go get that part done
                    House of Blades

Comment

The wait is killing me.

Comment

Originally posted by PSD Ryan View Post
                        The wait is killing me.

I feel ya! Hang in there, it does come to an end. Lol. I've still got lots of stuff in jail. At least the Form 1s are going quicker cuz the Form 4s are just taking WAY too long.

Comment

I'm almost at 60 days for a form 1 e file. hoping I'm on the downward slope.... haven't received any notification yet.

Comment

I just took my trust to Office Depot or office max I don't remember which. Had them scan it and send it to me as a PDF.

Comment

Almost at month 3 for me for my first form 1 i sent in.

Comment

Wait for form 1

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                                I just took my trust to Office Depot or office max I don't remember which. Had them scan it and send it to me as a PDF.

Just make sure that it's less than 3mb in size or it won't upload. If it's bigger than 3mb you'll need to split it into parts - smaller PDF files - that are each less than 3mb.

Comment

Working...
                                X