No announcement yet.

Silence... It's an Addiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started with a 9mm - for 300blk and such. Then added a .22 - which was serious grins. Got board and got a 308 - honestly have not shot it much (the 308 rifle is still on the bench). Then got an itch and have 2 more 308's in suppressor prison - which makes no sense since I have not used the first one - but was thinking of getting a second 308 rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      I know I'm being lazy...... but can someone provide me a contact to get my trust set up so I can start the process????
      Sean Cody sctexas@gmail.com

Comment

The engagement teeth wore down on my AAC SDN6 after not even a year of use... So frustrating. I may end up going Silencerco on all my hosts...

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
          Seriously I see new people ask daily here about getting suppressors. They're a gateway drug. Don't do it. It's bad... Suppressors are Bad Mkay. Next thing you know you're e-filing a form 1 (or two), adding new pages to your trust, and eating ham sandwiches just to keep up and feed your new addiction.

All that said I just had these two show up at the house today...

youre crazy man

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
            The engagement teeth wore down on my AAC SDN6 after not even a year of use... So frustrating. I may end up going Silencerco on all my hosts...

Have you contacted AAC? I have (2) SDN 6. Both 2-3 years old and no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by KDinTX View Post

This guy rocks, turned around in one day and changes are $5!

Eric@coyoterifleworks.com

Comment

How much did you guys pay to have the trust done?

Comment

Originally posted by elite13 View Post
                  how much did you guys pay to have the trust done?

Comment

Originally posted by Elite13 View Post
                    How much did you guys pay to have the trust done?
                    $300 for mine

Comment

I need a few.

Comment

love suppressors

Comment

Any idea why my $200 check doesn't show up as clearing my bank but wherever my dealer checks the system with the gov it states my check was cashed on 9/11?

Has anyone ever experienced a delayed check cashing that didn't hinder overall wait time?
                          How about one ($200) ever slipping through the cracks and not getting taken?

This is my first go with tax stamp stuff and I was hoping to get a warm fuzzy that progress was being made when my check cleared- and so far it hasn't- according to my bank anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                            Any idea why my $200 check doesn't show up as clearing my bank but wherever my dealer checks the system with the gov it states my check was cashed on 9/11?

Has anyone ever experienced a delayed check cashing that didn't hinder overall wait time?
                            How about one ($200) ever slipping through the cracks and not getting taken?

This is my first go with tax stamp stuff and I was hoping to get a warm fuzzy that progress was being made when my check cleared- and so far it hasn't- according to my bank anyways.

The first Form 4 I sent in got caught in a mail sorting machine and mostly destroyed. The replacement I sent cleared in about 2 weeks. All my others have been Efile

Comment

Working...
                            X