No announcement yet.

Cheaper than Dirt at it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all guys must have forgot about a bunch of TBH members doing the same thing on this site during the AR Scare of 2013. The ******yness spreads out evenly!

If CTD is considerably cheaper than everybody else....I'll buy from them. If you waiting until another scare to buy inflated price ammo.....you were never in the game anyway!

Comment

It is capitalism, If you owned a store selling ammo and could easily get 2 times the price on something, you would do it. Doesnt mean you have to buy it.There are plenty of idiots out there that will run and buy it up at that price because of the "scare" just like all the people that paid $1,500 to $2,000 for a $700 AR 15.

Comment

You're right. I don't own a store selling ammo.. Larry Potterfield does though. Go check what he does in times where he can "easily get 2 times the price on something" and he seems to be doing just fine as a man of chatacter.

Comment

Kinda can't wait to see what they start going for at the gun shows. 22lr is still $50 per box but I don't see people buying them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            What lower is that?

RGUNS to match my upper

Comment

That's the great thing about the USA, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I made my opinion up about CTD the last go round and it hasn't changed. They will NEVER get a penny's worth of business from me. CTD = SCUM

Comment

Apparently it worked for them. I can't believe there are that many financially ignorant people in this world that would pay .93/round.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by switchbackxt View Post
                  Apparently it worked for them. I can't believe there are that many financially ignorant people in this world that would pay .93/round.
                  Freaking idiots

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    Freaking idiots
                    On another site there is a guy in Plano selling them for 2.14 a round! No, that is not a misprint!

Comment

Smh

Comment

Originally posted by georgetowntx View Post
                        It is capitalism, If you owned a store selling ammo and could easily get 2 times the price on something, you would do it. Doesnt mean you have to buy it.There are plenty of idiots out there that will run and buy it up at that price because of the "scare" just like all the people that paid $1,500 to $2,000 for a $700 AR 15.
                        Ugh no I wouldn't. I own a trucking company now and during the boom my competitors were getting between 150 and 200 an hr for a heavy haul truck. People were easily paying that because everyone was so busy. I've kept my prices the same at 125 an hr since I've been in business for 6yrs.

Comment

What I find funny is some of the people always complaining about CTD are the same people saying oil prices need to stay high.

Comment

I may be ignorant here but is ammo going back up?

Comment

Originally posted by muley4x4 View Post
                              I may be ignorant here but is ammo going back up?
                              Nah. The ATF just posted something about outlawing this type of ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJanow View Post
                                Nah. The ATF just posted something about outlawing this type of ammo.
                                Hey, JJ ! Meet you tomorrow at CTD around noon to pick up some 223 ? After that, we can have lunch at the outlawed Chipotle

FWIW, i buy all my 62 grain ammo there. They really are cheaper than anyone in the vast area.

Comment

Working...
                                X