First AR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First AR

Finally completed my first AR. I'm one of thoes people who wants to know how things work so instead of buying one I decided to build one.
    AeroPercision upper and lower, Rock River 20" bull barrel, Rock River single stage trigger, Seekins Percision BCG. Now I need to get a decent scope.

Good looking build..I am about to start my first build as well..if you don't mind me asking about how much did it cost you to DIY- thanks

Comment

Nice looking gun. Glad you built it yourself - always fun doing that.

Comment

Very cool

Comment

Have to admit, I'm not a big AR fan, but am a fan of being able to do whatever you feel you need to do. Looks to me like you did an admirable job. When you have done something like that, the real enjoyment will come when you shoot it. You did an admirable job.

I know, kinda of sucky up language, but it's how I feel. How I feel is what your gonna get.

Comment

Looks sweet man! Good job! Welcome to the addiction

Comment

Looking good.

Which handguard is that?

Comment

I can see how these things can be addictive to build. I don't have a scope for this one and I'm already thinking of what I can build next.
                It is a Nordic Components rifle length slotted handguard. http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Nord...ft-nc1-rfl.htm
                I hate to admit it but I bought it because it was the cheapest one that I sort of liked the looks of. It sucks to be on a budget. The RockRiver barrel came with a strange gas block that a hand guard would not fit over so I was limited to a 12" hand guard.

Comment

Originally posted by lbbf View Post
                  I can see how these things can be addictive to build. I don't have a scope for this one and I'm already thinking of what I can build next.
                  It is a Nordic Components rifle length slotted handguard. http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Nord...ft-nc1-rfl.htm
                  I hate to admit it but I bought it because it was the cheapest one that I sort of liked the looks of. It sucks to be on a budget. The RockRiver barrel came with a strange gas block that a hand guard would not fit over so I was limited to a 12" hand guard.
                  Gotcha, next time you are building- gas blocks can be had for cheap if you aren't a name brand junky.

Still looks good though.

Comment

Looks great

Comment

Working...
                    X