Night sights, and Light for Glock 22??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night sights, and Light for Glock 22??

Looking at putting Night sights (TFOs) and a Light attachment on my G22.
    Has anyone put the TFO sights on their gun?? How do you like them? How bright are they at night?
    Can anyone recommend a light that wont break the bank? Id like it to have a momentary, continuous, and a strobe feature. I would also need a holster that would allow a light, as this gun would be used when tracking hogs/animals at the ranch i guide at.
    Thanks
    Stephen

Never Ran the TFO's, but Ive heard good things. My current work gun (34) got outfitted with a set of trijicon HD's. I love them for the night sight feature, but they're also more suited to fast shooting as opposed to bullseye shooting. (its what I was going for).

Ive ran several lights. Best blend of value / toughness and affordability for me so far has been the surefire TLR1-HL. Run you about $100, but it's tough as nails and bright.

Check your PM's. I may be able to send you a holster to try out.

Comment

Originally posted by Paslaw0311 View Post
      Never Ran the TFO's, but Ive heard good things. My current work gun (34) got outfitted with a set of trijicon HD's. I love them for the night sight feature, but they're also more suited to fast shooting as opposed to bullseye shooting. (its what I was going for).

Ive ran several lights. Best blend of value / toughness and affordability for me so far has been the surefire TLR1-HL. Run you about $100, but it's tough as nails and bright.

Check your PM's. I may be able to send you a holster to try out.
      I just dont like that big ol front sight!

I am now leaning toward the Meprolights..

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
        I just dont like that big ol front sight!

I am now leaning toward the Meprolights..
        I run Meprolights on both my Glocks and really like them.

No help on the light...

Comment

Working...
        X