New custom Remington 700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did you get the scope?

I have a very similiar build going on except in 257 wby. Trued 700 action. HS precision stock, jewell trigger

Comment

I think my problem has more to do with me than the various scopes. I'll find that happy medium eventually. Good luck with the new rifle. Enjoy!

Comment

Nice build. I too wanted a Sendero and built my own...nothin like it.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
          Where did you get the scope?

I have a very similiar build going on except in 257 wby. Trued 700 action. HS precision stock, jewell trigger
          Walmart.com of course. Lol

Comment

Nice build and shooting. I bought a CZ 550 action a while back chambered in .416 Rigby and will likely send it to Pac-Nor as I was looking at their site a week or so ago and noticed they work with CZ actions.

Comment

Originally posted by hardtner View Post
              Walmart.com of course. Lol
              I read that and when I returned to the thread I had completely forgotten.

Looks like Walmart does 3rd party sales through their website.

Zeiss Conquest HD5 5-25x50mm Riflescope w/ Plex Reticle, Matte Black 522641-9920
              New
              Zeiss Conquest HD5 5-25x50mm Riflescope w/ Plex Reticle, Matte Black 522641-9920
              Sold & Shipped by OpticsPlanet

Comment

I decided to change stocks and I bought a McMillan and had it pillar bedded. I like the looks better too.

I've been doing load testing and I have finally settled on a load using Berger 115 gr Hunting VLD's running at ~3000 fps. 5 shots at 100. I'm ready to test on a live target now.

Comment

nice HTG stock

you're addicted big time now

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    nice HTG stock

you're addicted big time now
                    Yep I am. My empty fun money envelope thanks you.

Comment

Wow! Nice group!

Comment

Nice looking rifle. What's the height on the scope mounts
                        It looks perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Kill zone View Post
                          Nice looking rifle. What's the height on the scope mounts
                          It looks perfect.
                          If I recall, they are medium Talleys. My sight height is 1.78"

Comment

Is that the Gray Marble color stock on the Mcmillian. I'm looking at that color in a Sporter stock.

Comment

Originally posted by splitbeam145 View Post
                              Is that the Gray Marble color stock on the Mcmillian. I'm looking at that color in a Sporter stock.
                              That's it

Comment

Nice looking stick, and very nice shooting! If you have a place to stretch her out and want to clang some steel sometime, give me a shout. I have the steel, rangefinder, and couple custom poles that will stretch out. I've got a small place next door near Alto and up there on holidays and long weekends (and sometimes not so long weekends).

Comment

Working...
                                X