Night Vision hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
    Keaton what range were these, what was the longest shot?

Great hunting!!! KAP
    We mostly shoot (or start shooting) anywhere from 40-60 yards. Furthest night shot I've made on a pig was only about 200 yards. I generally don't like shooting much further than 150.

Comment

Dang! Sightmark is gaining a bigger fan today. Emailed MIchael Stacey for a new lens cap, I offered to pay too. He shot be back this..

I will get one sent out to you this morning!

Anytime!
      The lens cover has been updated to a flip up cap so you won’t have this issue again.

Michael Stacy
      Quality Assurance
      mstacy@sellmark.net
      817-225-1622 -179

So...looks like I have a new lense cap on its way. Pretty pumped.

Comment

Now I'll be a bigger fan if they get me back a working scope before next Thursday

Comment

Mike is the man. He takes good care of Sightmark customers!

Keaton you have a chance......not sure how good of a chance but it's decent. This month's shipment of Photons should be in their warehouse any day now if all goes well.... You've got a shot at getting it by then. Good luck!

Comment

Also, Chuy was your DVR the Sightmark CVR640? Did you ask Mike about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
              Mike is the man. He takes good care of Sightmark customers!

Keaton you have a chance......not sure how good of a chance but it's decent. This month's shipment of Photons should be in their warehouse any day now if all goes well.... You've got a shot at getting it by then. Good luck!

Yeah I'm hoping it'll happen. But if not I'm renting more thermal for that hunt so all won't be lost!

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                Also, Chuy was your DVR the Sightmark CVR640? Did you ask Mike about it?
                Honestly I cant remember. Do you remember which one I got? Im pretty sure that is the one, need to double check.

I mounted it on top of the gun, which made the plug stick out a little, I guess riding in the truck got pressure on it and wiggled the input jack all loose.

Comment

Chuy, did you get a flip up cap for the previous version or the new scope?

Comment

It's for the for the previous version the ol 3.5x

Comment

Night Vision hunting Thread

Originally posted by Chuy View Post
                      It's for the for the previous version the ol 3.5x

Hmmmm, I need one of those!!!

Comment

yep, you sure do. I didnt even know I needed one! This should be an awesome addition. I hated having to keep track of that cap.

Shoot them an email and see if they will trade ya.

Comment

I think I found my first NV setup.
                          I want to mount it behind an Aimpoint Comp M4 on a 300BLK SBR for hogs at short ranges out to 75 yards. $350 seems like a smokin' deal.
                          Bushnell will start shipping these with rifle mounts in 4-6 weeks.
                          http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...ion_rifle.html

Comment

yep, you sure do. I didnt even know I needed one! This should be an awesome addition. I hated having to keep track of that cap.

Shoot them an email and see if they will trade ya.
                            Done! It's on it's way.

Comment

Git'er duuuunnn!

I feel like we didnt give that saying a good enough chance......git'er dun

Comment

Git'er duuuunnn!

I feel like we didnt give that saying a good enough chance......git'er dun
                                Go home chuy you're drunk

Comment

Working...
                                X