No announcement yet.

Night Vision hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the first pic and a crappy one with me holding my phone to the scope but this car was pitch black not to be seen at 75 yards through my new photon. Super excited.

Comment

Originally posted by RodinaRan View Post
      Just got this going over the weekend, still need to dial it in some, but no complaints on the el gato to win7 tablet.

Zeus/El Gato

That is legit.

Comment

You should come out next time your in Flats, cracker !

Comment

Originally posted by RodinaRanč View Post
          Just got this going over the weekend, still need to dial it in some, but no complaints on the el gato to win7 tablet.

Zeus/El Gato
          What thermal unit is that?

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
            What thermal unit is that?

X2!

Comment

This is just a random, wild, definitely-didn't-get-it-from-the-video-intro guess, but I'll take Armasight Zeus 5 for $6399, Alex.

Comment

These 2 got lucky...shooter didn't remember it's sighted ~2" high @ 100.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
                  I'm hoping to get my 4.5 photon sighted in and get something with it this weekend. I believe I'm going to put it on my sbr 300 black out.
                  I think I'm putting the Photon on my 300 BO as well, should make for a good small package. I was originally planning on using the 550A instead, but its a bit bigger and might weight down the SBR a bit more than I want.

Comment

Originally posted by RodinaRan View Post
                    You should come out next time your in Flats, cracker !

Ha. Will do!

Comment

So for those of you that just got your photon xt like me, don't be a ******* and unscrew the built in IR...There's a cable in there that will disconnect and cannot be reconnected without taking the scope apart.

That said, if anyone from Sightmark is on here, can you shoot me a PM?

Comment

Originally posted by omega View Post
                        So for those of you that just got your photon xt like me, don't be a ******* and unscrew the built in IR...There's a cable in there that will disconnect and cannot be reconnected without taking the scope apart.

Sorry for your trouble but that post made me laugh hard. Been there Good luck.

Comment

I'm a dealer for Sightmark and if you will shoot me a PM or call me (phone number here http://outdoorlegacygear.com) and I'll be glad to give you the info to get a hold of the Sightmark tech support/warranty dept.

- Jason

Comment

Bummer dude. The manual says not to turn that lens, but if they really meant it not to turn, maybe they should've fixed it in place.

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                              Anyone have a good review on the xsight yet?
                              They have a ways to go before they get all the bugs worked out. If they do, it well be well worth the price for this type of NV.

Comment

Just got my Photon in the mail yesterday and got it mounted up on my AR. Still have to find some time to sight it in and then go slay some pigs. Great service and fast shipping from outdoor legacy gear!

Comment

Working...
                                X