• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chuy

how did it work out at night?

Comment

Looks great on that PEPR mount Eco.

Tanner, those are some nice looking rifles, great pics too!

Comment

Man I have got to get me one of those scopes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crocket Cowboy View Post
          Man I have got to get me one of those scopes!!
          Jason is the man to talk to. Send him a pm and he will get you some prices and all the info you need. great guy to deal with

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
            Jason is the man to talk to. Send him a pm and he will get you some prices and all the info you need. great guy to deal with
            Thanks!

Comment

Christmas in October!! Thank you Jason at outdoor legacy for the hook up!

Comment

^^ Mount is backwards. Was that the only way you got proper eye relief?

Comment

If that's backwards then backwards is the best way. It puts the QD's on the right side on with it angled up leaves easy access to the charging handle.

Comment

Cool. The hogs won't notice.

Comment

Hahah I think you're right!

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                        ^^ Mount is backwards. Was that the only way you got proper eye relief?
                        I'm going to flip mine backwards also. This whole setup is different from anything else I've used. It needs to be back further than any optic I've mounted on an AR15.

Comment

Another thing I would like to note. For most people using this for a hunting application it will not bother you at all. However the built in IR illuminator puts out a fairly bright red glow easily spotted in an open area. My Surefire 600V mounted to the side works better than the built in unit and is almost undetectable to the naked eye. Like I said it shouldn't be an issue for hunting varmint....
                          Last edited by Ecoboost; 10-18-2014, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Night Vision hunting Thread

Eco, why is the visible signature of the two illuminators different? Do you higher-quality illuminators have less signature?

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                              Eco, why is the visible signature of the two illuminators different? Do you higher-quality illuminators have less signature?
                              To be honest I really have no clue.... I will try to get pics to show the difference.

Comment

I'm only guessing, but i think it is the reflectors that make them different. It's really hard to capture the difference with a camera.... I gave it my best shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X