• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you see 150 yards out?

Comment

Originally posted by Superduty View Post
      Can you see 150 yards out?
      If you are asking about the Photon XT 4.6x, yes sir you can. I had no problem at 150 yards with no moon. 200 yards was doable but definitely pushing it and the very end of the usable range. 125-150 yards should be no problem from my experience.

Comment

Wow that's awesome!! I might have to look in to this

Comment

Having to go down the S Texas for a funeral this weekend. Hoping to be able to stop in and get an evening hunt in at the pond. I really really want to get a kill on video. Stay tuned.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post
            Having to go down the S Texas for a funeral this weekend. Hoping to be able to stop in and get an evening hunt in at the pond. I really really want to get a kill on video. Stay tuned.....

That'd make two funerals. Sorry for the dark humor.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
              That'd make two funerals. Sorry for the dark humor.
              Thats ok. Thankfully its not someone super close to me, going to support one of my oldest friends. His dad got stung by a bunch of bees.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post
                I'm tuned in! I want to see some video!

Comment

whack them and stack them

Comment

If any one wants/needs someone to go out with them and wack some hogs , this thing hasn't seen any use since built and since the photon came out just saying ! Lol

Comment

Nice rifle!

Comment

Update on Burris PEPR from Palmetto State Armory. I ordered on Sept 26 like many others. Order email says shipping email will follow. No word from them by Oct 9, so I call. "Sorry, it never shipped. We'll try to ship it soon. Probably not today. Probably not tomorrow. Soon though. We'll email ya." I ask for $8.50 back (shipping costs). No problem.

Oct 14: No email. Call them. "Oh yeah, we shipped it. Shipping system is broken. Refunded ya also. Wait, looks like we refunded ya the full amount and not just shipping. That ain't right. We'll charge ya again right now. Package outta be there Thursday maybe Friday, but not sure if it's got everything you ordered since system is down. Have a nice day."

Bottom line is I wish I woulda bought from Jason @ Outdoor Legacy.

Comment

Dannnnnnggg that 6.8 is sweet.

Comment

Here is another awesome video of the new 4.6x Photon XT. That new scope looks awesome even with the onboard IR.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                            I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

My kids have had a few issues losing pigs with the AR ( 223 ) that my homemade NV is mounted to. Im nipping that in the bud, ordered a YHM 6.8 SPC II upper for it Monday. Anxiously awaiting a UPS box.....hopefully I can get my next version done and mounted in the next few weeks. Once the deer killing is done it will be piggy killin time again

Comment

Just got mine in wwwoooohhhhoooo! Tried it out in the daylight, man it's awesome. Can't wait until tonight.
                                Jason is a great guy to do business with and answered all my questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X