Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great job on the video jason thanks for being such a stright up guy

Comment

what caliber AR are you useing on hogs jason. and are you haveing good sucess with it

Comment

Anyone have any info on the ATN x sight digital nightvision compared to sightmark xt ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tsix-eightX View Post
          ....great. Whelp, here's to holding my breath.

Got my PEPR from PSA today, took less than a week to get here. now come onnnn sightmark!

Congrats. To give you a more accurate picture of PSA's reputation, I ordered the same day you did, and don't even have a shipping notification yet.

Comment

I ordered on the same day, and got my PEPR last Thursday.

Comment

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Comment

But yes, PSA is rather slow at shipping items.
                But some times they are cheap enough, it pays to wait a while.
                Sometimes they are bad at letting you know when items ship.
                I have received parts before they ever notified me, that they are going to ship.

Comment

Same here. ordered on monday, got mine Friday. Ammo came in too.

Comment

Jason, any update on when you are getting some more of your preordered photons in?

Comment

Big news fellas! Guess what I should be getting a shipment of by Monday or Tuesday?! Yes sir, I got word today that my first batch of Photon XT 4.6x's will be shipping out to me from Sightmark today or Friday.

I will be going over my list and contacting everyone today (Thursday) who will be getting their pre-order. More details later but if all goes well TBHers should be getting XT's in the hands by late next week.

I'll post here tomorrow after all the PM's are sent and if you didn't get a PM you will know you weren't in this first batch. Sorry! But this is great news and they honestly are filling a lot more of my order than I expected, so I'm very pleased.

- Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                        Big news fellas! Guess what I should be getting a shipment of by Monday or Tuesday?! Yes sir, I got word today that my first batch of Photon XT 4.6x's will be shipping out to me from Sightmark today or Friday.

I will be going over my list and contacting everyone today (Thursday) who will be getting their pre-order. More details later but if all goes well TBHers should be getting XT's in the hands by late next week.

I'll post here tomorrow after all the PM's are sent and if you didn't get a PM you will know you weren't in this first batch. Sorry! But this is great news and they honestly are filling a lot more of my order than I expected, so I'm very pleased.

- Jason

I can't find the dang "like" button!?!

Comment

I can't find the dang "like" button!?!
                          No kidding... Fingers crossed that there is a PM heading my way today!

Comment

Ok....everyone has been PM'd who should be getting a Photon off the first backorder I'm getting in.

PharmerJon, I hate to be the bearer or bad news but you missed getting yours this time by....1. But you are next in line!

For everyone else, the next estimated shipment should be in about 30 days, unless there is some sort of manufacturing or other unforeseen issue. I will keep everyone updated as that time gets closer.

Also, I'm still accepting back orders, so if you are interested in a Photon XT or any other NV by Sightmark, Pulsar, Firefield, ATN, Armisight etc let me know and I can get you pricing.

- Jason

Comment

Sub.

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                                Ok....everyone has been PM'd who should be getting a Photon off the first backorder I'm getting in.

PharmerJon, I hate to be the bearer or bad news but you missed getting yours this time by....1. But you are next in line!

That's fine, Jason... That'll give me more time to scrounge up some pennies!

Comment

Working...
                                X