No announcement yet.

Night Vision hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason, mount came in today. For what I paid for the XP50 this should be standard, what a nice upgrade! Thanks for the quick shipping.

Sent from my LG-V496 using Tapatalk

Comment

Pictures of the new mount.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
        Jason, mount came in today. For what I paid for the XP50 this should be standard, what a nice upgrade! Thanks for the quick shipping.

Sent from my LG-V496 using Tapatalk

No problem! Thanks for the support. Yes sir I agree, it's a really nice mount and I wish Pulsar would have included something like it. They are working on a new mount, very similar to that one but it's a few months from being available and from what I'm hearing it will still be an add on accessory.

Glad you like the mount. It's super fast for taking the Trail off and on the rifle. I shot some hogs last night with one of my Trails and it was nice to just pop the scope off the rifle to download the video on my laptop.

Thanks again!

- Jason

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
          Wasn't killed with night vision or thermal but we had thermal out!
          [ATTACH]862028[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          You killed him with your light saber right! The force is strong with you. Great photo.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
            You killed him with your light saber right! The force is strong with you. Great photo.

Lol sure did. Never knew what hit him.

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
              Just dialed in my new Zeus Pro 100mm and waiting on nightfall [emoji16][emoji869][emoji203]
              They make awesome videos as you don't lose much quality recording like all Trijicons scopes

Comment

Another fun weekend of pig killing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No hogs with my night vision yet, but I did get a beaver at night a while back with the Photon 3.5xt on my 6.8 Rem. I did step out of the barn Friday night and shined a light out to the feeder in the pasture to find a hog eating under it. So grabbed the Remington 700 SPS Tactical .308 and put it to work at 96 yards with my Sniper Hog Light 38LRX with Red LED. Loving this light. First kill with it and foresee many more to come. This boar went 200 lbs. Not a monster, but not too shabby either.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Nailhead; 07-31-2017, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Pig activity was a little slow last weekend. Still killed a dozen and a bobcat but we sure had pretty show going on in the sky.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9626.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	24507154

Comment

Great pics guys, lots of good hogs down. Keaton that's a beautiful sky in the background. Nice job.

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                        Great pics guys, lots of good hogs down. Keaton that's a beautiful sky in the background. Nice job.

Thank you! Only took about 20 tries to get a good one lol

Comment

Pig hunting

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                            Pig activity was a little slow last weekend. Still killed a dozen and a bobcat but we sure had pretty show going on in the sky.
                            [ATTACH]869397[/ATTACH]
                            What camera do you have again? And what feature you using?

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                              What camera do you have again? And what feature you using?

It's just a Nikon D5500 using a 35mm f1.8 prime lens. This was at f3.2 ISO 1600 and a 5 second shutter time.

Comment

I haven't messed with it much, but I had a Photon 4.6x42s sitting around so I slapped it on a 16" Blackout and took it to the range. These are pretty neat little scopes.

I'm sure glad I have not graduated to thermal. But, I have the urge.

Comment

Working...
                                X