No announcement yet.

Night Vision hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got my ATN X Sight 5-18x. Took it outside to test it out. Freaking amazing. Can't wait to get it on the pasture tomorrow eve. Pigs gonna die.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by Nailhead View Post
        I don't mind it myself, except that with it in place I can't seem to get my head straight behind it and a full sight picture. I'm probably just weird, but that's a topic for another day. Lol.
        That's seems to be the majority of my problem as well. By removing it helped a bunch but still a little low. I just keep it in my case if I want to shoot it in the daylight.

Comment

Hey guys, if anyone is looking for a quality digital NV monocular, tomorrow is the very last day to buy one of the Pulsar Recons before they are discontinued for good. They cannot ship one after tomorrow 12/31. I'm still not sure what the deal is....copyright or patent issue or what. But they have to stop shipping them by tomorrow at 5 PM. If anyone is interested, this is it. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in one. I've sold a ton of them in the last few weeks but they still have a few left in stock.

- Jason

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Just got my ATN X Sight 5-18x. Took it outside to test it out. Freaking amazing. Can't wait to get it on the pasture tomorrow eve. Pigs gonna die.
            Did you every get the x sight out.

Comment

I bought a sniper hog light 50lr for my photon xt . My question what mount are you guys using ? It came with a mount with wind age and elevation but it sticks to far of the side of the gun for my taste .. Is there a alternative , maybe a low profile mount with elev-wind age adjustments ?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
                Giggedy!

[ATTACH]754352[/ATTACH]
                What handguard is on this?

Comment

Here is a new video of a pig I killed Christmas night for anyone interested
                  IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                  I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                    Here is a new video of a pig I killed Christmas night for anyone interested
                    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
                    Nice shot.

Comment

Rotney and I got the photon xp's sighted in yesterday and will be pig slaying tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by kt0937 View Post
                        Rotney and I got the photon xp's sighted in yesterday and will be pig slaying tonight!
                        Good luck! Looking forward to pics!

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                          What handguard is on this?

Radical Firearms round rail.

Comment

Picked one up at the ranch over the weekend, 125 yds with the Sightmark 4.6 on the 6.8 SPC, no illuminator except the moon (the green's just for recovery). I'm learning they love the stinkiest rotten corn you can stand to put out for them.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Been catching up on this thread and am very interested in the thermal stuff. Who's the best to buy from? What would most suggest that have thermal now? I know thermal is up there on price, but I'd prefer to keep it as low as possible and still be quality.

Comment

Working...
                                X