Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
    Surely that distance is missing a zero?
    Im guessing 25yds farther than the light I built. It probably is farther than that but I dont have a long enough span out here to test it for real.

( my light beats out the T20 easily, and the 66LR beats mine )
    Last edited by miket; 08-23-2015, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Here are some Iphone pics of the screen of a 5 gallon bucket at 100, 200 and 260yds. After that I run out of road. Actually I think I can get 280 something but I preranged and marked these before dark. Actual screen clarity is better than pics.

100yds
      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440381615.416638.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	24399535

200yds

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440381689.609344.jpg
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	24399539

260yds

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440381725.284050.jpg
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	24399540

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
        Im guessing 25yds farther than the light I built. It probably is farther than that but I dont have a long enough span out here to test it for real. ( my light beats out the T20 easily, and the 66LR beats mine )
        Oh ok that makes sense. I thought you meant 25 farther than the MikeTNV could see by itself. Mike, what would you say is the useable range of the MikeTNV without an illuminator?

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
          Oh ok that makes sense. I thought you meant 25 farther than the MikeTNV could see by itself. Mike, what would you say is the useable range of the MikeTNV without an illuminator?
          It depends on the moon. With the moon we had last night, not very far at all. ( though I didnt check to actually see how close ) I could not see the bucket at all at 100 without it. It definitely needs the illuminator. I am planning to test it when we get more of a moon.

Comment

Photon is the same way. If you don't have at least a 3/4 moon or more. It's a must to have an illuminator.

Comment

Well I got my 3x magnifier in an I'm almost there. I will order an aimpoint pro next week with the matching American defense qd mount. I saw some coyotes crossing my back pasture as it got dark an man I sure was wanting a way to aim.

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
                Well I got my 3x magnifier in an I'm almost there. I will order an aimpoint pro next week with the matching American defense qd mount. I saw some coyotes crossing my back pasture as it got dark an man I sure was wanting a way to aim.
                Looks awesome!

Comment

What's the latest word on the Angel Eyes DVR? Is it good to go? Anybody got a link or suggestion to the best price? Also what cable do I need to hook it up to my Photon XT? Thanks for any help anyone can give. My back is all healed up and I am ready to get back out to the marsh and slay some more piggies!

Comment

I have one and ordered another for my other rifle. ( kids hunt with me ) They work ok, i dont have any complaints yet. The videos I have been posting lately were done with the Angel Eye. I think I payed $68 on ebay. I dont believe there is anyone that stocks them in the US ( not that I could find though I could be wrong )

Comment

The re-branded one I ordered is still on backorder. The company doing the re-branding is including a few other items with the package and are waiting on the custom cable.

Just checked email after posting, UPS has the package, so will know more next week.
                      Last edited by Mousehunter; 08-28-2015, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Come on Thursday!! Been achin to lay down the pork!

Comment

Ok, I took the plunge on a PVS 14. Ready to get my setup finished so I can put this to use.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441172894.790618.jpg
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	24400971

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441172949.704720.jpg
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	24400972

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
                            Ok, I took the plunge on a PVS 14. Ready to get my setup finished so I can put this to use.
                            [ATTACH]739278[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH]739279[/ATTACH]
                            Awesome! Congrats, looks beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
                              [ATTACH]739278[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]739279[/ATTACH]
                              Highly recommend a ACH helmet from a surplus store ($125.00) along with a Notorus Rhino II mount ($65.00) and a crimson trace IR rail master ($200.00). Much better than a weapon mounted setup. The night cap is also very nice!

Comment

::taking notes::

Comment

Working...
                                X