• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    Sa-weet look-n rig there Jacob!
    Thanks Mike

Comment

Following this

Originally posted by Duzy View Post
      I'm wondering will a Photon XT work on a 7Mag? Is recoil an issue?
      Although my 7 throws a LONG muzzle flame at night!!! Might negate the NV advantage, huh?

Comment

I havent been able to hunt for a few weeks but did get a chance to snap a few Iphone pics of the screen with my miketnv. This is my home feeder that I moved to a new spot, 138yds.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438096466.442703.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	24394550

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438096495.294625.jpg
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	24394551

Comment

Originally posted by Duzy View Post
          I'm wondering will a Photon XT work on a 7Mag? Is recoil an issue?
          Sightmark says the Photon XT is officially rated for calibers up to .308. I hope that helps!

- Jason

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
              Mike that is legit! Can we see a night time video?
              My Angel Eyes came in last week right after I sent off my latest version to Rob ( gonehuntin68 ) to test our illuminators. Been dying to get some video but it is worth the wait. I have been talking with Rob ( Sniper Hog Lights ) about the brightness of his 66LR vs the T20 vs the T20 I built and he generously offered to test them against each other. To top it off he used the latest version of my ( so called ) miketnv to compare them so I have a good solid real comparison. The results are in and it is clear that his 66LR is brighter than even my selfmade T20 ( which is quite a bit brighter than a regular T20 ). I am happy to report that I have a 66LR on the way!

As soon as I can I will get video with my NV and the 66LR and get it posted, and if the dang pigs will cooperate I'll get a few kills posted!

Comment

Well heck. I should be hunting right now! A little pork at the feeder ( 138yds)

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438399007.367679.jpg
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	24395041

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438399028.866064.jpg
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	24395042

Comment

138 yards... what's keeping pork at the feeder from being pork at the table?

Comment

Just trying to be polite to my neighbor. Up till 3-4yrs ago my closest neighbor was about 1/4mi away. Now I have a neighbor on the next property over I still shoot and all that but late at night I only do if its a coon in the chicken pen or coyote etc. Being considerate sucks

Comment

Actually, I will say this. My niceness only goes so far. Once my NV comes back home and the angel eyes is hooked up that sucker is D E D dead!

( these pics are using an older version without a video out cable )

Comment

Supressor

Comment

Got one tonight. We used the length/girth method to weigh and I think it was pretty accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                            Supressor
                            Excellent point

Got one tonight. We used the length/girth method to weigh and I think it was pretty accurate.

Very nice, good to see SOMEBODY is still killin em! Congrats

Comment

What weight did you come up with?

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                                What weight did you come up with?

41" from base of ears to tip of tail, and 43" girth at the heart gave me 189.5 pounds.

Comment

Working...
                                X