Let's See Em. GLOCKS. Bring Your Huddled Masses and Your Elitist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    Got this today G41 .45 and added meprolight sight on it. [ATTACH]644413[/ATTACH][ATTACH]644414[/ATTACH]
    How do you like the Meprolights? Im thinking getting them for my glock

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
      How do you like the Meprolights? Im thinking getting them for my glock

I just got em. Will try tonight and see how I like em.

Comment

I just got em. Will try tonight and see how I like em.
        Awesome! Please post up a review

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
          Awesome! Please post up a review
          Yes, sir. Ima try this weekend and see if I can finish all honey do's and get away for a little bit with video camera and all. So I can post up on my YouTube channel for review. I hope you know your American Sign Language!

Comment

M27 w/Cominolli external safety installedClick image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	24323246

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
              M27 w/Cominolli external safety installed[ATTACH]644494[/ATTACH]
              Blasphemy!

Just kidding

Comment

M27 w/Cominolli external safety installed[ATTACH]644494[/ATTACH]
                You got me hooked on Glock now!!! Haha. How's the XDs?

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
                  Blasphemy!

Just kidding

Lol

Comment

You got me hooked on Glock now!!! Haha. How's the XDs?
                    Good deal brother, I finally sent it back for recall about a month ago and had it back in less than 10 days. How are you enjoying the 10mm?????

If anybody is interested in one the external safeties, I had Alex Hamilton at 10 Ring Precision in San Antonio install it for me. He is a jam up guy and had a great time visiting with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
                      Blasphemy!

Just kidding
                      I know, I know.....LOL
                      I just did my carry pistol to see how I liked it. So far, I feel like it a great addition to a awesome pistol.

Comment

I know, I know.....LOL

I just did my carry pistol to see how I liked it. So far, I feel like it a great addition to a awesome pistol.

Don't take this the wrong way, but why? Lol

Comment

Good deal brother, I finally sent it back for recall about a month ago and had it back in less than 10 days. How are you enjoying the 10mm?????

If anybody is interested in one the external safeties, I had Alex Hamilton at 10 Ring Precision in San Antonio install it for me. He is a jam up guy and had a great time visiting with him.
                          That's awesome! Not bad turn around. Better than last year's turn around time. Good to hear! Heck, its my EDC!!! Lol. Installed Trijicon night sight, lone wolf barrel, and am about to upgrade the spring then I'm done.

Comment

Let me say, I love Glocks and always have. But, I've never felt comfortable carrying with one in the pipe. I guess mainly because I carry IWB in a uncles mike felt sleeve. Just scared of a AD I guess. Some people ask why, I ask why not have external safety that also allows you unload the pistol while the safety is engaged.

No offense taken btw, perfectly legitimate question, just a matter of preference I guess.

Comment

That's awesome! Not bad turn around. Better than last year's turn around time. Good to hear! Heck, its my EDC!!! Lol. Installed Trijicon night sight, lone wolf barrel, and am about to upgrade the spring then I'm done.
                              Smoked anything with it yet? It's great EDC weapon and truck gun. I almost shot a hog with the new 10 last year, but they stopped just short of being in range.

Comment

Let me say, I love Glocks and always have. But, I've never felt comfortable carrying with one in the pipe. I guess mainly because I carry IWB in a uncles mike felt sleeve. Just scared of a AD I guess. Some people ask why, I ask why not have external safety that also allows you unload the pistol while the safety is engaged.

No offense taken btw, perfectly legitimate question, just a matter of preference I guess.

Yes sir! Perfectly legitimate reason! I guess I'm just used to carrying with a round in the pipe. I also carry IWB but use either a rigid kydex or hybrid IWB to carry

Comment

Working...
                                X