Let's See Em. GLOCKS. Bring Your Huddled Masses and Your Elitist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post

Picked this up on North Texas Gun Trader today. G35 with to my surprise a 9mm ported threaded Lone Wolf barrel in the box. Plus a 17 mag to feed it. Also had an extended release and an upgraded spring.
    Lemme know if you want to sell that 9mm barrel. A 40 shooter don't want anything to do with a puny 9mm anyways!

Comment

Just picked this up today. It's a Gen 3 with finger grips removed and such. I absolutely love the way this feels. Much better feel in my smallish hands.

Comment

Ike hooked me up! Looks awesome!

Comment

Got my parts in today.....just patiently awaiting the finished G20 so I can install, and head to the range with a couple hundred rounds of range fodder. I'll be watching where that brass lands like a hawk!

Comment

JMB rules...what? wrong thread??

lol...
            Attached Files

Comment

Just FYI.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGdL3P8G8b4"]Glock, M&P, & XD Cerakote Specials! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                JMB rules...what? wrong thread??

lol...
                Wow...that's uh fancy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
                  Wow...that's uh fancy lol
                  Looks like my grandmother's China got drunk and ended up in the safe one night. .. one thing led to another and well this is the result.

Comment

Just brought this one home today. Gonna try to find someone who can cerakote it in maroon.

Glock 19 Gen 4

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                      Lemme know if you want to sell that 9mm barrel. A 40 shooter don't want anything to do with a puny 9mm anyways!
                      Will do, would rather have the 41 or 34 but the deal was to good to pass up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Plane View Post
                        Just brought this one home today. Gonna try to find someone who can cerakote it in maroon.

Glock 19 Gen 4

See post #201 above. BigTex can make that maroon in cerakote. He did my Gen 4 19, and cerakote really makes it easier to clean and remain rust free while carrying daily

Comment

We're still working on the maroon. We can't get the shade right. Thanks for the referral Eric!

Ike

Comment

Originally posted by BigTex.308 View Post
                            We're still working on the maroon. We can't get the shade right. Thanks for the referral Eric!

Ike

When you figure it out, I have a lot of work coming your way.

Comment

Before pic, and the teaser shots I recieved.....revelation photos should come tomorrow. Upgrades before being sent are Trijicon ghost ring sights, 6" LW Barrel and grip plug. After will have stipple job, double undercut and rounded trigger guard and cerakote in unknown color.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I also have the ghost ultimate connector and 6# trigger spring on my work bench to install, along with 100rds of 180gr medium reloads and 100rds of 200gr almost max reloads to wear in the cerakote and trigger upgrades. Having four days off and a new electronic scale made life alot easier with a single stage press

Comment

Working...
                                X