Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glock 42 OFFICAL VIDEO

Enjoy

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Ike

May be worth takin' a look at. Don't care for the mag capacity though.

Comment

Who thinks the 380 will sell better than a 9mm version????? If it was 9mm I would have pre ordered 2..

Comment

Originally posted by rhale View Post
        Who thinks the 380 will sell better than a 9mm version????? If it was 9mm I would have pre ordered 2..
        The .380 is extremely popular right now. So is the 9mm but I think both will sell as soon as they can be put on the shelf.

Comment

Wife will need one of those

Comment

It is not quite as small as some of the other micro guns but that might be a good thing.

It has enough handle/grip to hang onto while shooting the less recoil of a .380 which is still a fairly stout round.

I have seen many threads in this and other forums and have had women shoot the micro .380's and don't like the snappy recoil from the tiny guns. Sometimes maybe small can be too small.

Comment

Thinking about getting one for when I'm out running, etc. Need small/light weight etc.

Comment

Working...
              X