Which CC holster for Mama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which CC holster for Mama?

What do y'all's wife's use for concealed carry in public? She's been looking at the flash bangs. Any suggestions?

My wife carries in a flash bang. She loves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecoboost View Post
      My wife carries in a flash bang. She loves it.

Is it the under bra holster?

Comment

My wife also uses the Flash Bang and likes it.

Comment

Never heard of those...cool idea. I also found some good looking models/videos on YouTube when trying to figure out what it was

Comment

Pictures are it didn't happen!

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
              Is it the under bra holster?
              It's the one that mount in the center between her breastessss. Lol

Comment

I tried the Flash Bang and hated it. I called the company and asked if I was doing something wrong since I had heard so many good reviews. Like most holsters, they work well with some guns and not with others. Also the size of the "girls" makes a difference in comfort level. The company also said about half the women who bought one, returned it for the reasons I didn't want it. They refunded my money, no problem.
                I use a VersaCarry for IWB as well as a Crossbreed Mini-Tuck. I love them both. I also use a Crossbreed standard slide holster for cold weather when it is easy to conceal carry.
                What gun is your wife going to carry? That makes a big difference. Also, as a woman, we have many different style of clothing, so it is best if we have several types of holsters because one holster will not go well with every type of clothing. Guys pretty much wear the same thing, so one type of holster is enough. I have a duffle bag to hold the various concealed holsters I use. I will see if I can't find the you tube video a lady did to demonstrate the different holsters. It is 14 minutes long, but she does a great job.

Comment

Concealed Carry Holsters & Outfits for Women

Here it is:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogGBPVk5GQk"]Concealed Carry Holsters & Outfits for Women - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                  X