Help us with a Truck/Personal carry Holster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help us with a Truck/Personal carry Holster

In the near future Code-1032 is releasing what we feel will be the NEXT big thing in Kydex holsters. It is a design that addresses a number of things that we all look for and want in a holster. One thing we are trying to incorporate is the ability to take off going into your vehicle, carry in your vehicle and then place back on your person as you exit your vehicle.

If you had a holster that was easily removed as you entered your vehicle and upon exit of your vehicle is easily put back on, what would you like to be able to do with that holster while in your vehicle - still allowing you to obtain access if needed and is "not in plain view".

Seat belt buckle to put in the middle lap belt spot... Not like it ever gets used anyway. On a serious note, not sure, would have to think about it.

Comment

Front of seat. I will draw some
      Plans and send them to you.

Comment

I have a crossbreed for my Glock 36. Been thinking the same thing.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Interested for the truck holster

Comment

I just wear mine in the truck.... If i take it out my son or others could have access to it that shouldn't.

Comment

This Aker is what I wore for years. I used to take it off every time I got in the truck. The big paddle made it easy to take on and off. I always wanted to figure out some way to secure it to the vehicle.
                Aker Holster

Comment

Working...
                X