X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stoeger semiauto?

Any feed back on Stoeger semiautos?

Shotguns or handguns?

A friend has one one the shotguns and she is extremely happy with it.

The shotguns are built on the Benelli patents. The handguns are built on Beretta patents.

I keep hearing good things about the Stoeger Cougar hand gun.

Comment

I think they are fine but I would go with a beretta 390 vs a stoger.

Comment

My son has the M2000 12 gauge and loves it!

Comment

Sorry I ment shotguns!

Comment

I have a model 2000 in camo and love it. I've taken everything from Doves to Coyotes with mine without a single failure. I've owned everything from Winchester Over/Unders to Remington 1100's. I rate the Stoeger as the best value in a quality autoloader. Well made and looks good also.

Comment

I had a 2000 back in 2005 and it was a jam-o-matic. I think they've improved since then. I traded mine for the real deal inertia design, Benelli M1.

Comment

Originally posted by coolhand View Post
                I have a model 2000 in camo and love it. I've taken everything from Doves to Coyotes with mine without a single failure. I've owned everything from Winchester Over/Unders to Remington 1100's. I rate the Stoeger as the best value in a quality autoloader. Well made and looks good also.
                Do you ever shoot slugs thru it?

Comment

Originally posted by OBU13DAD View Post
                  What kind of loads does he shoot?

Comment

Just dove loads as far as I know and I don't think it has ever jammed.

Comment

Originally posted by OBU13DAD View Post
                      What kind of loads does he shoot?

Comment

I have a 28" m3500 (the new stoeger). Worked it real hard last duck season and I love it. Shoots all three sizes back to back to back flawlessly.

I couldn't be happier, but I've only had it for 3 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by jck View Post
                          I have a 28" m3500 (the new stoeger). Worked it real hard last duck season and I love it. Shoots all three sizes back to back to back flawlessly.

I couldn't be happier, but I've only had it for 3 years now.
                          Holding up good then! I would be happy to get 3 yrs out of one! Duck huntn is tough on a gun. I really don't want to use my 1100. You can't beat the price.

Comment

Another +1 for the M2000...

I use mine for dove and duck with no problems. I heard they were jam machines too. I detail stripped mine and got rid of the original packing grease/oils and re-lubed it. Never had a problem since. Even with light loads.

Comment

Working...
                            X