Now can carry any type of pistol..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now can carry any type of pistol..

After the gov signs we will be able to carry a revolver or semi auto regardless of what we qualified with during the chl class!

I'm not a fan that included in that bill is a section that gives lawmakers more gun rights than you and I.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
      I'm not a fan that included in that bill is a section that gives lawmakers more gun rights than you and I.
      If this is infact true, that's a buncha BS!

Comment

"The Legislature is also considering allowing lawmakers to carry concealed handguns wherever they wish. That bill has sparked fierce debate over whether lawmakers should get special privileges other concealed handgun license holders don't have."

Comment

why not...buncha texans in washington dc toting their handguns couldn't be too bad a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            why not...buncha texans in washington dc toting their handguns couldn't be too bad a thing.
            This is state politics, these politicians do not go to Washington, they stay in Austin.

Comment

I know there was a big debate about it the other day

Comment

http://politics.foxnews.mobi/quickPa...38.proteus.fma

"The Legislature is also considering allowing lawmakers to carry concealed handguns wherever they wish. That bill has sparked fierce debate over whether lawmakers should get special privileges other concealed handgun license holders don't have."
                I believe that is HB3219 and it has not moved out of committee since April 18th.

Unless they added it to another bill, I don't see it.

Comment

They ain't any better than anyone else and shouldn't get anything special.

Comment

This is state politics, these politicians do not go to Washington, they stay in Austin.
                    i guess you missed the smiley grouchy...

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
                      They ain't any better than anyone else and shouldn't get anything special.
                      In most cases they are worse.

Comment

In most cases they are worse.
                        If they keep voting they way they are voting, and getting as little done as they are getting done, they might need to tote a gun.

Comment

Working...
                        X