Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cheaper than dirt has now become cheaper than platnum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheaper than dirt has now become cheaper than platnum.

I hope they close their doors soon. Makes me sick to think I once shopped with them.

I used to buy from them but once they started the price gouging I deleted them from my favorites and put a block on all of there email
    never buy from them again

Comment

I know you've heard this before but, it would help if idiots stop paying those prices as well. They'll respond to their customers when they stop buying.

Comment

Who is stupid enough to pay that much for 50 rounds. I tried to think of a nice way to put this but stupid is the only word I can think of to describe it.

Comment

it says it's their "low" price

Comment

Nothing they do surprises me anymore

Comment

Is this not illegal?
              Serious question.

Comment

That pricing makes my $38 per box of 20 pricing for Hornandy 450 Marlin seem like a bargain. I get a lot more lead per dollar than that.

Comment

That is just ridicules. I'd shoot a sling shot before a pay that for 22lr.

Comment

A fool and his money soon part!

Comment

After watching what they have done during all this absurdness over the last year I refuse to purchase anything from them. IF they are the last place on earth to have something, I will just find a way to do with out it.

Comment

I guess they have to pay for there new store in McKinney.

Comment

Originally posted by bill m View Post
                          who is stupid enough to pay that much for 50 rounds. I tried to think of a nice way to put this but stupid is the only word i can think of to describe it.
                          xx2

Comment

i immediately wondered if maybe te decimal point is one digit off. hope so. they may have that box for a while otherwise. btw, if yo want a case, order 100 boxes and fill out the credit app.

Comment

whats the surprise ?
                              they pulled this stuff in 08 when Chicago Jesus was first elected.
                              If you shopped w/them after that, you're part of the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X