9mm ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9mm ammo

For the Houston guys: i stopped by the Walmart on 290 & Cypress Rosehill this afternoon about 3:30 and they had about 6 100 round boxes of federal range ammo and about 10 100 round boxes of winchester white box range ammo as well. great price at $22 per box of 100

i took my 3 boxes per person for sure

Nice find!

Ike

Comment

Originally posted by txrevolution View Post
      For the Houston guys: i stopped by the Walmart on 290 & Cypress Rosehill this afternoon about 3:30 and they had about 6 100 round boxes of federal range ammo and about 10 100 round boxes of winchester white box range ammo as well. great price at $22 per box of 100

i took my 3 boxes per person for sure
      Just got four boxes of 9mm and 2 boxes of .223 from the same store.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricochet View Post
        Just got four boxes of 9mm and 2 boxes of .223 from the same store.
        they wouldnt sell me more than the three boxes per person. you must have made a walk out to the truck and back.

Comment

Actually I met a guy that works there that thinks the limit is bogus, so he gave me what was left and said he's already argued with his manager and showed them the email from corporate saying no limit in ammo. Lol super nice older guy that has worked there for 10 years. I'll PM you his name if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricochet View Post
            Actually I met a guy that works there that thinks the limit is bogus, so he gave me what was left and said he's already argued with his manager and showed them the email from corporate saying no limit in ammo. Lol super nice older guy that has worked there for 10 years. I'll PM you his name if you want.
            Nice!

Ike

Comment

Working...
            X