Need AR upper help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need AR upper help

Here's the deal, a couple three years ago I built an A-2 semi-auto bull barrel out of mix matched left overs. I ordered an A-3 flat top to replace the old school carry handle upper and it should be here by this weekend. I'm stoked but at the same time I'm stuck as I no longer have a barrel wrench. Can someone not too far from B/CS help me out? Beers will be on me.

~Michael

I've got a wrench and a receiver block but I'm down in Beaumont. If you don't have any luck finding one local shoot me a pm. We will get it taken care of.

Comment

Thank you brother. I may just get with you.

~Michael

Comment

I would let you borrow mine but I think your a little far as well.

Comment

Morning bump before I get off work...

Comment

There has to be a gun shop close by to just pop it loose and switch for you. They shouldn't charge more than $20 to just do the change if you got it stripped down already. That what we charge at shop anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by smb250 View Post
              There has to be a gun shop close by to just pop it loose and switch for you. They shouldn't charge more than $20 to just do the change if you got it stripped down already. That what we charge at shop anyways.
              That's a good idea! When my upper comes in I will strip my upper where it's just the barrel and upper and take it in.

~Michael

Comment

You may check amazon.com. They sell wrenches for under $20 and the wrench that you put a torque wrench in for $25 including shipping.

Comment

That place in brenham had a bunch when I was there a while back. Can't remember the name but they are in the middle of nowhere. Ammo to go.

Comment

Originally posted by ABroussard View Post
                    I've got a wrench and a receiver block but I'm down in Beaumont. If you don't have any luck finding one local shoot me a pm. We will get it taken care of.

I have both as well. My buddy is borrowing the wrench right now but I should have it next week.

Ike

Comment

Working...
                    X