New set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New set up

Finally got my new American Rifle Company one piece 30 MOA scope ring sets in. Got them put on, got the cosign indicators put on for angled shots... Topped off these varmint AR's with an SWFA 10X mil/mil. Took the Grendel out to the range today to sight in. After a few shots she was on! and

WOW DID GOOD SCOPE RINGS MAKE A HUGEDIFFERENCE!!!!!! 5 shot group I had one flyer on the first shot. the other hole had 4 bullets through it. Gotta love the one holers!!! I think I found my reload!

Attached Files

Comment

ah well the picture of the target wouldnt upload. It's a 4 shot group all in one bullet hole. I could barley tell there was more than one shot through the hole. Just about as one hole as you can get without cheating.

Comment

Nice setup!!

Comment

But the proof is in the picture. Lol

Comment

Sweet rifle!! I love the turrets

Comment

Nice looking setup.

Looks like my Grendel setup. it shoots about like yours. Its a pretty good little round. I also have an swfa scope on mine. I like it allot.

I did take off my 90° rail, didn't care for it that much. Decided to go with the mount on top instead of the side.

Comment

Working...
              X